Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Beware and Stolen (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen-183/)
-   -   Sunkin Ejection Stories (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen/230617-sunkin-ejection-stories.html)

PhantomChaos 05-18-2010 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by MacGyver (Post 3113469)
And why bother asking a question, you phucktards will bend it so back-asswords to try and further your ongoing smear campaign.

Have a pleasant day :)

Don't ask people here.....ask Chris Sunkin! Ask him yourself!

MacGyver 05-18-2010 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3113468)
But you are just dense.

PhantomChaos 05-18-2010 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by MacGyver (Post 3113476)
Blow me :)

Won't happen here.....but Chris Sunkin might do it for ya! :D Anything to hang on to the KoolAid followers! :D

MacGyver 05-18-2010 07:00 PM

Blah, blah, blah......

You guys are just a bunch of bitter old men.

I chose to move on in life. Foreword progress is better then spinning your wheels in the mud you are trying to sling.

PhantomChaos 05-18-2010 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by MacGyver (Post 3113495)
Blah, blah, blah......

I chose to move on in life. Foreword progress is better then spinning your wheels in the mud you are trying to sling.

LOL......it's just easier for you to ignore and do nothing than actually do something. How is that "forward" progress? :D

http://danoday.com/blog/wp-content/u...HeadInSand.gif

http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X134...r-christmas%2F

Davidmnc 05-18-2010 07:05 PM

[QUOTE=catastrophe;3113468]You can see David is only yappin off cuz he's bored over there and wants to work his 61 posts up.[QUOTE]

Hey! I resemble the remark! Well, not really. I could give a rats azz about post count over here. My "yapping off" has nothing to do with boredom. I think you guys have made some good points. And it’s good to bring things to the surface when. So for that kudos. But tossing people under the bus that had nothing to do with what this is all about to begin with is just simply asinine! It really makes you guy look like slimy chit heads only out for attention. But if you want to be know as a slimy chit head out for attention. Carry on! :argue:

Catastrophe 05-18-2010 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by MacGyver (Post 3113495)
Blah, blah, blah......

Then move on, ignore us. Bored are ya ?

Too much Daredevil for a while ??

Catastrophe 05-18-2010 07:16 PM

[QUOTE=Davidmnc;3113505][QUOTE=catastrophe;3113468]You can see David is only yappin off cuz he's bored over there and wants to work his 61 posts up.

Hey! I resemble the remark! Well, not really. I could give a rats azz about post count over here. My "yapping off" has nothing to do with boredom. I think you guys have made some good points. And it’s good to bring things to the surface when. So for that kudos. But tossing people under the bus that had nothing to do with what this is all about to begin with is just simply asinine! It really makes you guy look like slimy chit heads only out for attention. But if you want to be know as a slimy chit head out for attention. Carry on! :argue:
Who is getting tossed under the bus ??
The main flagwaver that watched someone try and steal money from a charity and goes along with it ??

Have to reword that.

Until there is proof that 2650 is the total collected ( which we have been told is incorrect) then Chris Sunkin stole from a charity.
And he had Stecz try and sell the story.

Davidmnc 05-18-2010 07:18 PM

[QUOTE=catastrophe;3113514][QUOTE=Davidmnc;3113505]

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3113468)
You can see David is only yappin off cuz he's bored over there and wants to work his 61 posts up.

Who is getting tossed under the bus ??
The main flagwaver that watched someone try and steal money from a charity and goes along with it ??

Have to reword that.

Until there is proof that 2650 is the total collected ( which we have been told is incorrect) then Chris Sunkin stole from a charity.
And he had Stecz try and sell the story.

And what does that have to do with all the other people that keep getting bashed on these threads?

Catastrophe 05-18-2010 07:29 PM

[QUOTE=Davidmnc;3113516][QUOTE=catastrophe;3113514]

Originally Posted by Davidmnc (Post 3113505)

And what does that have to do with all the other people that keep getting bashed on these threads?

Who is getting bashed ??

PhantomChaos 05-18-2010 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3113514)

Who is getting bashed ??

OSO members are......."phucktards", "bitter old men"........."idiots". :D :drink:

If you hang with gangbangers......you will be perceived as a gangbanger too. :)

Catastrophe 05-18-2010 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by MacGyver (Post 3113432)
You idiots still trying to bash Chris? Maybe looking to have another thread locked?

GET OVER IT ALREADY!!! THE TAKEOVER DIDN'T WORK!!!

Which thread would you like unlocked ?

All of them ?

fund razor 05-18-2010 07:50 PM

Alec runs this site too now. He can unlock what you want. He pays the cost to be the boss. He will destroy anything for his own agenda. And he will try to hurt anyone.

"until there is proof that 2650 is the total collected"

Oh... so now it's guilty until someone proves themself innocent to Alec? Who the phuck do you think you are?

Alec should talk to the charity and ask about the inquiry regarding all these individual donors. Ask how they feel about his campaign, the related components of a takeover attempt, and whether they think it is appropriate donor to donor relations.

In fact, if I were the director and the doctor... would want to hear from everyone on this subject.

I think that due diligence might require that people contact the charity and let them know how they feel about their privacy being violated. About how their giving was personal, and that they expected that the AFP Donor Bill Of Rights would be protected and that the charity would not be made a party to an extortion and takeover attempt. Ask them if there is a problem with a donation from Chris. See what their reaction is. And then criticize other fund raisers, as if you have some clue how we think and what we do.

I think that it is high time that someone looked after the charity here.

Maybe then Alec would understand why a guy who does charity work for a living would not be a party to the misuse, abuse and misdirection of the charitable intent of those who desired to help those kids.

You can all say what you want.... but this was bad business, bad karma, and not the way that you do things. Especially if you think that you are right.

None of the forums are any better because of this embarrassing and childish abuse of all that good intent.

If a crime was committed, call the police.

If you have something to say to me, say it to my face.
To do otherwise is to prove what a weak puzzy that you are.

I like the other site. It has less azzholes and internet bullies with agendas. If that means that I am guilty of trying to rip off a charity too... call the police.

Your standard that says that any fund raiser who enjoys some other forum owned by a guy who didn't actually rip off anybody and is in favored status by the charity in question is laughable. My industry laughs at you.

Leave me out of it.

What keeps me in is past agendas. Pure and simple.

Catastrophe 05-18-2010 07:58 PM

Your standard that says that any fund raiser who enjoys some other forum owned by a guy who didn't actually rip off anybody and is in favored status by the charity in question is laughable. My industry laughs at you.

Who actually didnt rip off anybody??????????????

Firstly he got caught so he didnt get away with it all.

Secondly the donations were made public by everyone on the raffle thread.

And thirdly, 2650 is wrong.

Call me all the names you want John, but you are an enabler.
You dont get to take a pass.

PhantomChaos 05-18-2010 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 3113556)
My industry laughs at you.

Leave me out of it.

No......your industry would laugh at YOU then fire YOU if they saw you standing next and supporting a liar and fake named Chris Sunkin that ripped off a charity effort.

Find more sand and stick your head in it unless your head is somewhere else already. :drink:

fund razor 05-18-2010 08:00 PM

"Slandering people anonymously, it's what the internet is for"

-Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. (2001)

fund razor 05-18-2010 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3113569)
You dont get to take a pass.

You are insane.

fund razor 05-18-2010 08:03 PM

These people represent decency?

They represent this site?

Insane.

PhantomChaos 05-18-2010 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 3113573)

Ummmmmm.........okay. Was that the movie that had Keanu Reeves in it? :cuqui:

Catastrophe 05-18-2010 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 3113576)
You are insane.

I'm insane.

You still don't get to take a pass.
Especially you.

PhantomChaos 05-18-2010 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 3113577)

Insane.

Decent people don't like liars and fakes that rip people off......so I guess so. LOL :drink: Insane would be to hang with one that does such things. :evilb:

Catastrophe 05-18-2010 08:19 PM

Oh... so now it's guilty until someone proves themself innocent to Alec? Who the phuck do you think you are?

Who am I ?
I'm the guy that caught him.

I didnt put one word in his mouth. He produced the proof that he knew about it.
He produced the false bank statement.

I had no part in any of it.

The difference now is, lots of people acknowledge that he did all that and say " so what, move on "

You on the other hand , deny anything happened.

Stecz offered an audit.

People are now asking for it.

He says the paypal acct added to 2700 plus and with paypal fees was reduced to 2649.

Others have said they know about checks being sent.

Forget the checks for now. Prove that Steczs numbers are correct.

And John, quit twisting words here, no one is asking for names to be made public. Nice diversion tactic.

You guys offered the audit. Again all in your own words.

Comanche3Six 05-18-2010 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 3113577)

Insane.

Yup,
And they will run that "charity bilking scumbag" and his minions right out of the sport.
He can't escape his past actions, neither can the ones who try to cover it up. It's Biblical!!!!!!!!

"They sow the wind, and they reap the whirlwind."

VtSteve 05-18-2010 08:47 PM

I seriously doubt the charity would be very impressed, if presented with a doctored bank statement that was made up to support their contribution proceeds. I doubt they'd be very impressed with the character either.

The main goal of some is to hope this all blows over, and they can continue to promote a site despite the alleged owner's behavior and character. Maybe they secretly hope he just goes away. Either way, nothing's been disproved, many things have been laid out in black and white. People go out of their way not to mention the fact that the many misstatements made by the so-called owner of the site they probably know about. The issue of the hosted site servers never garnered much of a comeback either.

I'd have to agree with Alec here. The reaction of those that choose to ignore the facts of the situation is pretty seedy. Eeeeeeeewwwwwww that smell.

Catastrophe 05-18-2010 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by MacGyver (Post 3113432)
You idiots still trying to bash Chris? Maybe looking to have another thread locked?

GET OVER IT ALREADY!!! THE TAKEOVER DIDN'T WORK!!!

Yeah, they want to really lock up the threads here.

Figure it out dummy.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p.../oso-stat1.jpg

Marginmn 05-18-2010 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 3113573)

Well if Chris Sunkin actually was the mega rich, multifaceted successful business man that he made himself out to be his lawyers would have long since filed slander/defamation charges. Anyone with just an average IQ would have figured that out by now and distanced themselves from the pos. But since he's just a pathetic pathological liar who lied and deceived his way into getting others to build SOS for him he has to sit back and take all of these body punches to his name and reputation because it isn't slander if it's true. He knows it, and most anyone with an ounce of common sense knows it. That's probably why threads that haven't had a post since May 14th are still on the first page of general discussion. A lot of people have figured it out.

   /ˈslændər/ Show Spelled[slan-der] Show IPA
–noun
1.defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
2.a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
3.Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.
–verb (used with object)
4.to utter slander against; defame.
–verb (used without object)
5.to utter or circulate slander.
Use slander in a Sentence
See images of slander
Search slander on the Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1250–1300; (n.) ME s(c)laundre < AF esclaundre, OF esclandre, alter. of escandle < LL scandalum cause of offense, snare (see scandal); (v.) ME s(c)laundren to cause to lapse morally, bring to disgrace, discredit, defame < OF esclandrer, deriv. of esclandre

WMF 05-18-2010 09:59 PM

[QUOTE=Marginmn;3113668]Well if Chris Sunkin actually was the mega rich, multifaceted successful business man that he made himself out to be his lawyers would have long since filed slander/defamation charges.

I highly doubt Chris is mega rich or even kinda rich, I would say he is just getting buy! He lied about what he had owned, what he has done, and what he does and used that to make a offshore boating site!! he has yet to come one here and disprove anything that was said against him or any or the charges that were laid out! If he had the boat he talked about he would have come one here and disproved everything that was writtin!! I reallly dont care one way or the other but I think the 15 members on his site that post should take a hard look at what Chris has done and what he said, if they want to stay there and believe his B.S. that is thier choice, good for them. I dont think they should come over hear and keep sticking up for him, but it is there choice, this is a dead topic, Chris lied, He looks like a ass, his site is dead and we wont see him this Summer standing on the dock with his life jacket waiting for a free ride!! To everyone that boats or has a boat see you on the water:drink:

Davidmnc 05-18-2010 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 3113528)
OSO members are......."phucktards", "bitter old men"........."idiots". :D :drink:

If you hang with gangbangers......you will be perceived as a gangbanger too. :)

I am an OSO member, an SOS member, and a member of several other sites. I'm not really old (36), I don't think I'm and idiot. But I'll go along with phucktard! I just like the way that sounds! Phucktard! :lolhit:

As for who is getting bashed. John.

Catastrophe 05-18-2010 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Davidmnc (Post 3113726)
I am an OSO member, an SOS member, and a member of several other sites. I'm not really old (36), I don't think I'm and idiot. But I'll go along with phucktard! I just like the way that sounds! Phucktard! :lolhit:

As for who is getting bashed. John.

When you start serving up KoolAid to the members like this, you go beyond being an enabler.

"sensitized to the recent round of personal attacks posing as righteous attempts to save the industry from a terrible person. "

He's not being bashed as much as being held accountable for his position.
To date his explanation is void of logic.

jayboat 05-19-2010 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 3113556)
Alec runs this site too now. He can unlock what you want. He pays the cost to be the boss. He will destroy anything for his own agenda. And he will try to hurt anyone.

"until there is proof that 2650 is the total collected"

Alec should talk to the charity and ask about the inquiry regarding all these individual donors. Ask how they feel about his campaign, the related components of a takeover attempt, and whether they think it is appropriate donor to donor relations.

In fact, if I were the director and the doctor... would want to hear from everyone on this subject.

I think that due diligence might require that people contact the charity and let them know how they feel about their privacy being violated. About how their giving was personal, and that they expected that the AFP Donor Bill Of Rights would be protected and that the charity would not be made a party to an extortion and takeover attempt. Ask them if there is a problem with a donation from Chris. See what their reaction is. And then criticize other fund raisers, as if you have some clue how we think and what we do.

I think that it is high time that someone looked after the charity here.

Maybe then Alec would understand why a guy who does charity work for a living would not be a party to the misuse, abuse and misdirection of the charitable intent of those who desired to help those kids.

You can all say what you want.... but this was bad business, bad karma, and not the way that you do things. Especially if you think that you are right.

None of the forums are any better because of this embarrassing and childish abuse of all that good intent.

If a crime was committed, call the police.

If you have something to say to me, say it to my face.
To do otherwise is to prove what a weak puzzy that you are.

I like the other site. It has less azzholes and internet bullies with agendas. If that means that I am guilty of trying to rip off a charity too... call the police.

Leave me out of it.

Gawd, you are one self-righteous prick.

jayboat 05-19-2010 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Marginmn (Post 3113668)
Well if Chris Sunkin actually was the mega rich, multifaceted successful business man that he made himself out to be his lawyers would have long since filed slander/defamation charges. Anyone with just an average IQ would have figured that out by now and distanced themselves from the pos. But since he's just a pathetic pathological liar who lied and deceived his way into getting others to build SOS for him he has to sit back and take all of these body punches to his name and reputation because it isn't slander if it's true. He knows it, and most anyone with an ounce of common sense knows it. That's probably why threads that haven't had a post since May 14th are still on the first page of general discussion. A lot of people have figured it out.

A lot, but not all... as his number one cheerleader keeps reminding us.
Reminds me of some know-it-all art expert who purchases a fake masterpiece and can't quite admit to himself that it's all a lie, so he just bangs his little drum louder and louder.

My mind keeps going back to that night in the rental car leaving the Miami Boat Show...

Alec, me, CigDaze... and mr wonderful was telling us how he had reverse engineered some complex piece of aircraft manufacturing equipment by himself over a weekend so that his company could manufacture a part for it that was no longer available.

So many goddamn lies from this creep. For years.

Taken individually, maybe not much to see if you aren't looking.
Put 'em all together in a pile, though, and you get a big bowl of some stinkin' chit.

Audiofn 05-19-2010 07:07 AM

Wow, get no internet for 2 days and look what you miss.....

Davidmnc 05-19-2010 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3113760)
To date his explanation is void of logic.

This seems to be a common problem.

birdog 05-19-2010 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3113542)
Which thread would you like unlocked ?

All of them ?

Why did you guys lock all those other threads ? And then start , yet another ?

jayboat 05-19-2010 08:20 AM

New Math from Ohio

Originally Posted by VtSteve (Post 3113624)
I seriously doubt the charity would be very impressed, if presented with a doctored bank statement that was made up to support their contribution proceeds. I doubt they'd be very impressed with the character either.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/810/ohionewmath.jpg

PhantomChaos 05-19-2010 12:06 PM

LOL.....I thought it was $2,650.00 like NSF check says.....or was it $2,356.98 like the false bank statement says? :D :D

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1...eredproof1.jpg

Catastrophe 05-19-2010 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by birdog (Post 3113952)
Why did you guys lock all those other threads ? And then start , yet another ?

I dont know .
I didnt start any of them.

My favorite one was the IN HIS OWN WORDS.

While I was thinking about which one was my favorite a thought came to mind regarding the check story.

In reality the money he took was really members money.

That would include in a substantial way the members that were actually volunteering at SOS.
So not only did he enjoy their free effort , he attempted to enjoy their actual money too.

We all must remember there are 2 topics here.

1 The attempt to keep 2650 from the charity.

2 2650 isnt the correct amount that should have been forwarded in the first place.

VtSteve 05-19-2010 12:44 PM

How anyone can get past this document without wondering WTF is beyond me. Regardless of why this was done, regardless of the circumstances, it does completely baffle me.

Forgetting about any of the other stuff, this document, and all of the other "audit" crappola, this document stands on it's own merit, or dis-merit. Completely uncontested, no denied in any way. Some people just have a much higher threshold of smell.

Speaking of Takeovers that didn't work, anyone ever find out who really owns that site? The value's probably dropped a bit.

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 3114165)
LOL.....I thought it was $2,650.00 like NSF check says.....or was it $2,356.98 like the false bank statement says? :D :D

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1...eredproof1.jpg

Interceptor 05-19-2010 01:34 PM

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...-apache-3.html

In the thread above go to post #57. There he's saying he's reworking his fourth Apace !

OldSchool 05-19-2010 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2575534)
I'm still missing what you're saying. If your speaking specifically to the one on Ebay right now, I've yet to say anything negative about the boat. The seller... that's a different story. You need to read the other thread referenced.

As far as Apaches that we've seen for sale, every one of them has taken substantial sums of money to get into shape- and in most cases more than the buyer anticipated. After re-doing 3 and being on my 4th, I'd say I know a little about the topic.

No "dis" as you say, fair warning to the ambitious but uninformed.

Originally Posted by Interceptor (Post 3114276)
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...-apache-3.html

In the thread above go to post #57. There he's saying he's reworking his fourth Apace !

That entire thread should have been an indicator to many on here. Myself included.:rolleyes::mad::hitfan:

4th Apache...LMAO!!!