Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-23-2010, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by boatlessatm
Well at the moment there only appears to be evidence of one cheque being for $90. Well thats from my browsing of these threads.

You go on about all the money that was supposedly paid by cheque, yet to this day you have never attempted to even place a figure on how much was collected via cheque.

Your whole campaign would have far more credibility if you would simply answer that question. Although in saying that your campaigns credibility is aided by CS himself via the information that he has provided or more particularly the lack of information concerning certain aspects.

So come on, how much do you think was collected by cheque?
Checks reported to me directly...........$ 210.00
Paypal shortage ................................$ 250.00

Waiting on confirmation of more checks.

12 volunteers travelled to KW at their own expense to promote
SOS. I would suspect that each of those volunteers spent in excess of $1000.00 to do so. Volunteers supplied the prize. Volunteers suppled 4 banners at $ 175.00 each.
Chris Sunkin did not donate to the raffle. Chris Sunkin did not pay for any miscellaneous costs.
Chris Sunkin deducted $ 81.39 in Paypal costs, shorted the reporting of the actual contributions and then wrote a bad check.
He knew that he did that within 3 weeks of doing so......and did nothing to rectify it.
When caught 4 months later he provided a falsified bank statement to validate his actions.
Chris Sunkin had a friend come on here and tell you the Paypal account was audited to the penny. That was false also.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That post pretty much tells you everything you need to know. It's also possible more checks were sent that have not come to light.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:07 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
Which one in particular do you mean ?
MikeyFin
I missed this post.
I meant Skunkin...and was comparing him unfairly to Fred Cecil. What a dishonor to Fred that was! Fred only conned hard working healthy adults. Stinkin bilked a charity for sick children. That's a real bilge rat!
And this isn't going away! I don't care how many human shields from SOS come on here and wipe this Sunkin stench all over themselves attempting to remove it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG7aS07dAN0

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-23-2010 at 05:31 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:29 AM
Registered

There were 46 individual purchases.
They ranged from $ 30.00 to a high of $ 300.00.

7 of the 46 were from actual SOS volunteers.

95 tickets were sold through Paypal.

It takes 10 minutes to read through that and add it up to $ 2850.00.
The next entry on Paypal relating to $ 2850.00 in donations is transferring $ 2600.00 to the SOS bank acct.

Nice.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you think that is the transfer shown on 12-9-2009 on the altered statement?

Originally Posted by catastrophe
There were 46 individual purchases.
They ranged from $ 30.00 to a high of $ 300.00.

7 of the 46 were from actual SOS volunteers.

95 tickets were sold through Paypal.

It takes 10 minutes to read through that and add it up to $ 2850.00.
The next entry on Paypal relating to $ 2850.00 in donations is transferring $ 2600.00 to the SOS bank acct.

Nice.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Do you think that is the transfer shown on 12-9-2009 on the altered statement?
The 2600 left the SOS Paypal acct. on the 14th.

I wouldnt use the altered statement for anything .

Its ALTERED remember.

I have seen a donation from an individuals Paypal acct.

It doesnt show on the SOS Paypal acct.

Thats why I say there are ( were ) 2 accts. I'll keep checking.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Checks reported to me directly...........$ 210.00
Paypal shortage ................................$ 250.00

Waiting on confirmation of more checks.

12 volunteers travelled to KW at their own expense to promote
SOS. I would suspect that each of those volunteers spent in excess of $1000.00 to do so. Volunteers supplied the prize. Volunteers suppled 4 banners at $ 175.00 each.
Chris Sunkin did not donate to the raffle. Chris Sunkin did not pay for any miscellaneous costs.
Chris Sunkin deducted $ 81.39 in Paypal costs, shorted the reporting of the actual contributions and then wrote a bad check.
He knew that he did that within 3 weeks of doing so......and did nothing to rectify it.
When caught 4 months later he provided a falsified bank statement to validate his actions.
Chris Sunkin had a friend come on here and tell you the Paypal account was audited to the penny. That was false also.
See how hard was that.

Just out of curiosity why do you always feel the need to mention what volunteers donated in relation to time, money etc?

What does that have to do with anything?! Their charitable act should have nothing to do with the actions of CS.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by boatlessatm
Just out of curiosity why do you always feel the need to mention what volunteers donated in relation to time, money etc?
I feel that it keeps getting mentioned because it is paramount in the fact that these people donated their time for a charitable cause, not for Chris Sunkin to line his pockets.
I would find it difficult to recruit people to do all this work for free for me, but if one was to say it was for charity...caring people are more prone to offer money and their time.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am confused. Are we talking about the raffle that was drawn on Labor Day weekend at Kelly's Island. I am pretty sure I bought a ticket for that. Was there another raffle at the Key West Party?
Old 05-24-2010, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
MikeyFin
I missed this post.
I meant Skunkin...and was comparing him unfairly to Fred Cecil. What a dishonor to Fred that was! Fred only conned hard working healthy adults. Stinkin bilked a charity for sick children. That's a real bilge rat!
And this isn't going away! I don't care how many human shields from SOS come on here and wipe this Sunkin stench all over themselves attempting to remove it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG7aS07dAN0

I was making a smirky remark.... and can nothing but agree.
I used to run a vacation center for cancer foundation once in my life that included a lot of children that we provided some light and joy in their days of pain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.