Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Sorry but I don't have time to search other threads before making a comment on this thread, perhaps you could help others like me that are low on time and merge all the threads together if you feel they would make more sense.

This is the first time since 11-2009 I have thought of or saw mention of the Key West party donation. Since I was there and contributed just a little, I am now currious about the donation and money trail. I decided to phone the South Florida Chapter Location of MAW, there are two locations one in FLauderdale and one in Bonita, and they work off the same datat base. I spoke to the gal that records the donations and she was very nice and will verify a donation with no problem. I found that in Oct. Chris Sunkin under his own name and address donated $500.00 for a bike, for a kid named Mike Copper. That was the only donation they had from him and there was no record of Serious Offshore on their books ever making a donation. She also said they cross reference business and organization names with personal names. I could not inquire about Alec since I do not know his last name. So unless Alec or someone else received money from Chris and then sent it on their own personal check it would appear that the Make a Wish of South Florida has no donation from SOS

Hello.....here is the "rivers head" thread HERE with references to other links about Mr. Bull$hit Con Man Fake Paratrooper Non-Boater Liar Internet Bully nammed Chris Sunkin. Grap a bottle of wine and forget the glass and just read it.......because it is UGLY.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
2 things..

1. I call BS on cashing the "small bills" in. Maybe it's just me

LOL.....I agree. more BS!!! Cash out the small bills. LOL!!!
Old 05-24-2010, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
LOL Heather, I read your post 2x times trying to figure it, and then it hit me, Cloke is his last name. See that's the trouble with all this stuff, most people like me only skim the posts and don't digest and memorize every single line, keep in mind this is supposed to be fun, not our job.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:14 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Hello.....here is the "rivers head" thread HERE with references to other links about Mr. Bull$hit Con Man Fake Paratrooper Non-Boater Liar Internet Bully nammed Chris Sunkin. Grap a bottle of wine and forget the glass and just read it.......because it is UGLY.
Although his military service statements bother me I would not call him a "fake paratrooper" yet.
Now........if you want to prove it the National Archives grants freedom of information queries about a persons military service.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you Nort, wish I had the time to read it all, maybe someday I will. In the meantime, I will just ask Alec
if Chris gave him any of the cash from the party.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Although his military service statements bother me I would not call him a "fake paratrooper" yet.
Now........if you want to prove it the National Archives grants freedom of information queries about a persons military service.

Why would this be the ONLY thing that he's told the truth about? For fun......just faxed in my request HERE.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:37 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Why would this be the ONLY thing that he's told the truth about? For fun......just faxed in my request HERE.
I cant wait to read the outcome of this
Old 05-24-2010, 04:38 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You arent going to find my name anywhere.

The money I sent to help kids I sent to Platinum Power Boat Club.

That money is MY money and has nothing to do with any cash that was handled in KW.

I didnt touch the money from $1 donations or T shirt sales in KW. ( BTW the T shirts that were sold were paid for by me personally)

Subsequent to this event I have given $ 2000.00 in March to help those kids and have pledged $ 2000.00 more for this summer.

Dont get my money and the money that was handed to Chris Sunkin by Craig Hall mixed up here.

Craig has already quoted Sunkin as having it changed to larger bills.
Brian saw his go into Chris's wallet.

What I did do that evening to promote donations was ask 2 friends to donate some prizes.

Jayboat donated a large print which I know he delivered.
Bill Taylor from PRA donated an entry fee to a 2010 run which was handed to the winner.

Keep the topics seperate.

No one handled the donated money other than Chris Sunkin.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WMF
I cant wait to read the outcome of this
I read this and I'm still not sure when I might get a response. Sometime between now and when I get it.

Order Processing Time
Response times for records requested from the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) vary greatly depending on the nature of the request. For example, the NPRC Military Records Facility currently has a pending workload of 99,000 requests and is receiving approximately 5,400 requests per day. We are responding to requests for replacement copies of separation documents only within 10 days about 91% of the time. However, for requests involving other types of information or documents, we currently are working on requests received in October 2009. Additionally, requests that involve reconstruction efforts due to the 1973 fire or older records which require extensive search efforts may take six months or more to complete. Overall we are responding to 63% of all requests received within 10 days. Our average response time for all case types is approximately 4.5 weeks.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:44 PM
Registered

about $760.00 or close to that I had sent Alec a check to round it off to $800.00 but for some reason he never got it or at least thats what he says personaly I think he got it and ripped it up knowing the chit I was going through at the time, eather way it was never drawn on my account.
He told me he put in the rest to make it an even $1000.00.
That's just what he does.

OOPS.... just saw what went up while I was type'n.

Last edited by cosmic12; 05-24-2010 at 04:48 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.