Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Beware and Stolen (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen-183/)
-   -   Sunkin Ejection Stories (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen/230617-sunkin-ejection-stories.html)

96scarab 05-18-2010 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J (Post 3112660)
I have always stayed neutral and couldn't care less who likes/dislikes whom, but the people here and other sites that put up worthless negative threads and posts degrading eachother not only make themselves look like douchbags but also the other 90% of us too! Why continue beating dead horses? are you that deserate to find self worth? GROW UP!

I an NOT defending anyone! Just sick of the B.S.

Then dont read it! It's that easy.

Ted G 05-18-2010 07:44 AM

I have always stayed neutral and couldn't care less who likes/dislikes whom, but the people here and other sites that put up worthless negative threads and posts degrading eachother not only make themselves look like douchbags but also the other 90% of us too! Why continue beating dead horses? are you that deserate to find self worth? GROW UP!

He is NOT working out of the Sunsation factory. And from what I know anything from his daughter is questionable at best. Have someone stop in and check. I just saw him a few weeks ago still peddling and selling... didn't remember me from last yr when I told him his chit was overpriced and marginal

:rolleyes:

PhantomChaos 05-18-2010 01:20 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!! Booo Hooooo!! Sorry if outing a bull $hit liar in the marine industry is considered "worthless and negative" to you. It's not a dead horse at all.......Mr. Lying Fake Paratrooper Boat Ejecting Charity Rippoff Con Artist Chris Sunkin is still hiding and believe if or not, some people don't know about this deabeat yet. :D :D

sunsation96 05-18-2010 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by pasquesi (Post 3112150)
I've been BANNED!! From SOS!! So, the mods are reading every post over here. What have they got to hide? Sunkin is really pouring some wicked Kool aide to those boys!!

You start a thread and then you get banned and you are shocked:lolhit: I really don't see why that would of happened to you:party-smiley-004:

Comanche3Six 05-18-2010 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by pasquesi (Post 3112150)
I've been BANNED!! From SOS!! So, the mods are reading every post over here. What have they got to hide? Sunkin is really pouring some wicked Kool aide to those boys!!

Relax Pasquesi
SOS has plenty of anti witch hunters that will stand up to Sunkin immediatly! I'm sure Fund and Cozzi and Stecz and Buizzilla, Macguyver ect are tearing him apart for Banning you for comments made on OSO. Just chomping him right up as we speak! They don't tolerate that witch hunting! I can hear them now speaking their minds and setting that nasty old witch hunter straight!!!!!!!! Yeah! They'll do it!
AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh..........If they were allowed to speak their minds on SOS.......sorry, forgot about that one small point.............my bad.
Hey!!! I'm banned too! LOL!

jayboat 05-18-2010 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six (Post 3113242)
Relax Pasquesi
SOS has plenty of anti witch hunters that will stand up to Sunkin immediatly! I'm sure Fund and Cozzi and Stecz and Buizzilla, Macguyver ect are tearing him apart for Banning you for comments made on OSO. Just chomping him right up as we speak! They don't tolerate that witch hunting! I can hear them now speaking their minds and setting that nasty old witch hunter straight!!!!!!!! Yeah! They'll do it!
AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh..........If they were allowed to speak their minds on SOS.......sorry, forgot about that one small point.............my bad.
Hey!!! I'm banned too! LOL!

I was banned before you! naner, naner. :cheer:

Strip Poker 388 05-18-2010 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six (Post 3112642)

hey were is the one ya hit with a bat to see how far you can hit it:drink:

offshoredrillin 05-18-2010 03:12 PM

Never understood the witch hunt term. If they were the ones losing the money I guess it would be different :rolleyes:

I guess the thing I don't understand is, how can anyone even talk to him without thinking, "his lips are moving is this another line of crap?". Personally I just chose not to associate with liars, but I'm funny like that.... everybody funny, now you funny too! :D

Comanche3Six 05-18-2010 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 (Post 3113260)
hey were is the one ya hit with a bat to see how far you can hit it:drink:

I don't know where Sunkin has been? Probably buried under a rock somewhere working out a new money scam.....to pay his taxes that are behind. He'll pop up soon, the bat is always ready.........the hammer too!

http://www.flasharcade.com/arcade-ga...mole-game.html

yschmidt 05-18-2010 04:02 PM

This one?
http://www.uk-cl.com/games/penguin_launch.htm