Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-10-2010, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cosmic12
You really have no idea how much time was spent in that Board Room by all of us and for the most part it was time well spent and the site was starting to show what the efforts of the few was doing for it, it really was working well and we had a wonderful time doing it and it became such a wonderful family of people that were truly there for the Love Of The Sport and believed deeply in what we were doing but you know the story about the one rotten apple.
I had no idea what I was starting last night with the Do you remember? But ya know what? That may be just what we needed to get the message out and it feels good reading what has been posted, I wish I had some more time this morning but I need to get to work or I would post a few more stories I haope to get back later and see more Thanks guys

Before yesterday, when anyone would mention the Boardroom, I actually thought you cats were meeting in a room. Now I come to realize there was an entire hidden part of the chat system where the "brain trust" was making things happen and bonding.

I guess I was too busy with other things to figure that out. Sounds like I missed out on some good times. It'll be nice to hear more of the stories.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Thanks alot!! This means that Rob is responsible for the rise ............and fall of CS.
lol but dont you remember..he was already your "good buddy" before you even met?

see what happens when I'm nice, I wonder if I could be a dick all the time?
Old 06-10-2010, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I see Ratickle is referencing that the post of the week is coming back over there.

Daredevil has an advantage since he is posting 10 to 1 compared to anyone else.

But this post this morning has to get a nomination.

Its a post on the thread announcing the change of SOS ownership ( which is 100% BS ).

Isn't this sort of like letting the Court Jester run the castle ???
Old 06-10-2010, 07:07 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Dave doesnt like me. He says Im a troublemaker and disrespectful Go figure

He was right............................................. .....................
Old 06-10-2010, 07:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LaughingCat
Before yesterday, when anyone would mention the Boardroom, I actually thought you cats were meeting in a room. Now I come to realize there was an entire hidden part of the chat system where the "brain trust" was making things happen and bonding.

I guess I was too busy with other things to figure that out. Sounds like I missed out on some good times. It'll be nice to hear more of the stories.
Here's one.

We were organizing to go to an event on east coast Florida , cant remember if it was KW or Miami.
Anyway, we wanted to take a boat with us to play with so Chris announces that he just sold the Saccenti boat to Lorne Libels brother and the deal included Sunkin being able to use it to promote more sales, so he would call and get the boat for us.

Lorne is my neighbour. One call and that piece of absolute fiction was debunked.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:08 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
lol but dont you remember..he was already your "good buddy" before you even met?

see what happens when I'm nice, I wonder if I could be a dick all the time?
That just made me remember something about that first meeting. I took him out on my boat to pace the races. he was wearing a Blackwater fleece. When I asked him about it, he said that he had served in the military with Eric Price (or maybe it is Prince..I'm not sure) who is the founder of Blackwater and they are the best of friends. My gullible azz thought that it was very cool. I asked him if he could get one of those fleece thingys for me from his buddy. Sure enough, one showed up at my house about a month later. Another credibility builder???

Maybe....but a $45 one ....unless of course that he actually is best friends with the founder of Blackwater. At this point who knows!!!

http://proshop.blackwaterusa.com/BW-...ece-P1280.aspx
Old 06-10-2010, 07:13 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Here's one.

We were organizing to go to an event on east coast Florida , cant remember if it was KW or Miami.
Anyway, we wanted to take a boat with us to play with so Chris announces that he just sold the Saccenti boat to Lorne Libels brother and the deal included Sunkin being able to use it to promote more sales, so he would call and get the boat for us.

Lorne is my neighbour. One call and that piece of absolute fiction was debunked.
That was for the Miami boat show poker run and he told me that the boat had been sold to Lorne's brother and was being kept in FL. We could use it anytime. Using the boat could happen if they got the engine back together after the broken crank was fixed. It was just a broken crank and CS was fixing it. When I later asked about it, I was told that it wasn't doable.....but Alec would be bringing his boat so we were covered.

Last edited by OldSchool; 06-10-2010 at 09:47 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Here's one.

Lorne never mentioned that to me when he and I spent 2 hours talking about boats and his racing in the old days like a month ago. I am pretty sure it would have come up. lol.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:22 AM
Registered

HEY CHRIS

With all the volunteers to chose from to pass the place on to
" FOR THE LOVE OF THE SPORT"

There are 3 left over there that are more than capable of makin a go of it....and this is the new " OWNER"

About stecz20
Biography
I am nothing!!!!!!
Interests
yankin my wanky
Occupation
Garbage man
Signature
I'm the guy you have to blow around here for a drink...

You have to be an absolute retarded fcktard.

Good pick
Old 06-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Page 23 and there's still more ............It's hard to believe that someone can fabricate stories (and pretty good ones at that), 24/7 for that long a period of time. Some of the new ones coming up are even bigger than the old ones

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.