Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cod.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griff
I really can't understand why anybody would send somebody you don't know a bunch of money for engines that you have never seen. I think some people are just too trusting.
You're right about too trusting. It's human nature to be both trusting and greedy. Some will say they're not greedy, but everyone has a certain element of greed. These guys advertise these too good to be true deals, and these other greedy but trusting soles take the bait, hook, line and sinker and send their money in advance to try and keep someone else from getting the good deal they think they are getting. I hate it happened, but, they should have seen that coming from a mile away.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the same thing everytime I read someone got screwed by some ad...boat builder...engine builder...etc
I need to see what i pay for in person...The internet hasn't done anyone any favors...Maybe we should start a class action suit against Al Gore...He invented this thing anyway
Old 06-05-2010, 07:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griff
I really can't understand why anybody would send somebody you don't know a bunch of money for engines that you have never seen. I think some people are just too trusting.
Thanks Griff way to kick a guy

I thought I had done my homework, I have over a dozen pics of the motors plus the build sheets. The price to me didn't seem to good to be true for what I was buying. 502's are like gold, but the 454's seem a good price but not a steal in any way.

And yes probably too trusting, but thought I had done my research and homework.

Oh well, live and learn.....again

Christian
Old 06-05-2010, 08:36 AM
Registered

think all you want about being to trusting, I too had this guy send me so much info. Call it what you want, I have made so many purchases online and never had 1 problem. Now the bad part is, because of this ass bag, i will always have a hard time dealing with you or anyone else via internet. Way to go **** nuts your greedy, dishonest, piece of ****, worthless, no good and most of all crimial ways will haunt you forever
Old 06-05-2010, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by heavyhauler
You're right about too trusting. It's human nature to be both trusting and greedy. Some will say they're not greedy, but everyone has a certain element of greed. These guys advertise these too good to be true deals, and these other greedy but trusting soles take the bait, hook, line and sinker and send their money in advance to try and keep someone else from getting the good deal they think they are getting. I hate it happened, but, they should have seen that coming from a mile away.
Didnt you get taken by one of the Prince boys schemes??? Shouldnt you have seen that coming? Just sayin......
Old 06-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Give me the info..

[email protected]
Old 06-05-2010, 09:04 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

you need to call the sheriff in his county, file a fraud report, someone may know the guy.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

COD....or buy a plane ticket to meet the guy in person and inspect the product
I don't and will never understand someone sending 10's of thousands of dollars to anyone who is for all intents and purposes faceless and nameless other than a screenname and pics, why not spend $250.00 for a plane ticket???
Show me the product in person...I'll show you the cash...If you can't show me the product in person...
Old 06-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Registered

Thank you Capt. Obvious!!!! have I not admitted i screwed up? this was only meant to see if I could drum up some info on the guy, my drivers made a police report lastweek while they were down there, contacted my bank fraud dept. his bank fraud dept. my local sherrifs office, hired a PI, now have the FBI involved posted this on yellowbulllet.com and sarted this thread to gain any other info, i.e. another person that may know him or have dealings with him, which it has done. Thanks for all of your comments about what should have been done, however, coulda,woulda,shoulda, aint gonna get my or 2 other guys money back. So unless you have info on this guy keep your, sorry if I offend you, but ignorant comments on what i should have done, to yourself. I think its fair to say, the lesson was learned here. **** ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU, **** ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.