Notices

I feel dejected.

Old 07-16-2010, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dayum, I had two pages to finish when it got poofed......

So was Dom denying what happened......what did he appologize for........

Now I know why the wife likes soap operas......
Old 07-16-2010, 10:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
Don't worry I just gave ya'll back them posts #'s - I have the thread in a special "section" now
Whew! I was afraid I was gonna lose half my post count.

I still just want to know the final outcome to see how close I had it figured.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dom said he bought the boat, made a bunch of payment, dealt with an NSF (or many NSF) check(s), but the repo man came so now it is her problem. . . basically. I had just asked why the boat was coincidentally parted out before the repo man showed and the thread went dead.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:22 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
He had a couple posts this morning.....did he ever post a response to "why did the boat get stripped in your possession?"
I think it's right next to the thread showing Chris Sunkin's boats, pictures and all.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by the bear
what did he appologize for........

He made some classic completely irrelevant comments about the OP and proved no matter how the story shakes out, he's still a douche.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:28 AM
Registered

Cool

Thanks, I felt the thread was entertaining, I even finally upgraded my membership in case it shows back up.....
Old 07-16-2010, 10:32 AM
Registered

I was able to catch the drama right before the poof.

DT's final stance - they are crooks and he will bid on the boat to show what losers they are (why buy it again??). Did not supply any new proof just alot of threats.

Mary - DT never made good on promises to pay in full and took the boat for some joy rides then stripped it - Leaving them on the hook for the note.

If the authorities are involved, 1 party may be charged with filing a false report, the other could be charged with felony theft. Or it could vanish like it was all a dream???

There's a wasted 2 hours I'll never get back.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by waterbum
I was able to catch the drama right before the poof.

DT's final stance - they are crooks and he will bid on the boat to show what losers they are (why buy it again??). Did not supply any new proof just alot of threats.

Mary - DT never made good on promises to pay in full and took the boat for some joy rides then stripped it - Leaving them on the hook for the note.

If the authorities are involved, 1 party may be charged with filing a false report, the other could be charged with felony theft. Or it could vanish like it was all a dream???

There's a wasted 2 hours I'll never get back.
Two hours, hell, you got off cheap, this has been two hours a day since the first day..... great entertainment I feel.....
Old 07-16-2010, 10:38 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ImaPoser
He made some classic completely irrelevant comments about the OP and proved no matter how the story shakes out, he's still a douche.
That's an understatement, I happened to be up at 3am and logged in just after Dominic's drunk postings.

He said that he had made good on the nsf check, had possession of the boat for 14 months, the whole King group was in bankruptcy and that they had numerous parties after the Kings for money.

He never explained how he lost possession or who stripped the boat.

Then he went and made some incredibly rude personal comments about Mary King that deserved to be struck.

I am wondering if the Kings owner financed this deal.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:30 AM
Shoot'n Motion @ 1/80 Sec
Commercial Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Wobble
Then he went and made some incredibly rude personal comments about Mary King that deserved to be struck.
I was still up working on photos, and followed the thread till 5 AM. Upon Mr. Torsen making the inappropriate statements towards The King's, I reported Mr. Torsen for his language & comments

While, I have kept my opinions to myself & stayed completely out of the conversation, I have been watching the thread since the 1st post. No matter who is right or wrong, as was pointed out in the thread, I just hope there is a positive outcome for the one, that has suffered the most, and that would be the Outerlimits.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.