Notices

Soundwaves

Old 08-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well the advertised prices are why they are chosen but if you don't get what you ordered and can't even get a receipt, it's definately a one time shopping experience. I can deal with delays, back orders, lack of availability, whatever......I just don't like being lied to.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:44 PM
Registered

Latest and greatest............just received an email from the Eastern Michigan BBB. They did not respond to their inquiries regarding my complaint. Kind of speaks for itself. I was hoping they would respond with at least some kind of explanation. They still owe me a receipt(which I'll never understand that one) and the $150.00 we agreed to for the equipment substitution.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:31 PM
Registered

Default there horrible

I had my system put in about a month. I haven't got so mad in a long time. They quality of work is about a 0. They didnt show up when they were sapost to, wouldnt call you back. They had 4 different guys working on it nobody new what was going on. They didnt have the correct merchandise to finish my job. They put in a used gps sythem and didnt tell me. I wouldnt recommend them to anybody.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:59 AM
Registered

Well I see these kinds of things from shops all the time. They are used to working on cars and boats just are not their thing. Then you have guys that were just into installing systems that start a business and have no clue how to run it.

Anyway if anyone is looking to get a system installed. I live in south west michigan area. I can install any system you want. All I do is consult with you on what equipment you want to use, you get the equipment, I will install it.

With the way prices are on the internet, I can't get for any better price. That is why I just install the systems.

I have been installing systems on boats for 20+ years. Infact I think I have done more boat installs than cars, and I used to build IASCA compition cars. Installing is not my main business anymore, but I can still get the job done.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:52 PM
Registered

Well natelee, sounds like it's their normal way of doing business. I think people should really communicate about these shady business practices.
In my situation a receipt for what I got, $150.00 that he agreed to refund and a little communication is all it would have taken to be a good business deal and he would be getting recommended by me. We have a couple more big boats in the Peoria area that want systems at least on par with mine. He will definately not be getting the business. Actually, Automotive Innovations in Davenport, IA will be.

Nightlife, just curious if you would be interested in making a road trip if we could coordinate a couple installs at the same time?

Gare
Old 08-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Registered

I'm sure something could be worked out.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:57 PM
Registered

Looks like a Carver 33 mariner, probably similar to my set up. I have two pair of M770 components and two 10"subs. Amps are M400/4 and an M600/1.
Not sure on the other boat as far as what they're looking for. I'm just not going to have time to pull wires. Rest is easy, lol. I'll give ya a shout when I know more.

Gare
Old 08-31-2010, 06:16 PM
Registered

POST REVIEW.
This likes look a good place to post a review of Sound Waves if you have a bad experience you'd like to comment about. Just be honest and factual, http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...57/review/list
Old 09-03-2010, 07:29 AM

We need to go on Lake st. Clair .net they advetise there and maybe they will get the hint.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Registered

I am the owner of Boat-tronics... Anyone need help sorting out the SW issues please give me a call. I will take care of any OSO member the right way.
586-944-8742

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.