Buy a boat from Marine Tech Concepts??? >

Buy a boat from Marine Tech Concepts???

Notices

Buy a boat from Marine Tech Concepts???

Old 03-28-2011, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by paul235
No I havent asked him about this thread not my business. I don't really know about the sales side of things with him but I think hes a very talented mechanic. And I have no idea who Scott is?
He may be a talented mechanic, but the last thing I would want is a morally bankrupt boat mechanic. Scott Nagy is the scumbag (along with Jeff) that lied his a$$ off to sell a boat.

Last edited by TCBoss302; 03-28-2011 at 10:03 AM.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:03 PM
Registered

Just a reminder that these two scumbags, Jeff Wilson of Marine Tech Concepts and Scott Nagy DDS, are still out there. I guess Jeff is still actually selling boats.......he is a piece off shet!!! The Cardshark thread is a good reminder to update threads that spell out how lying sh!theads are out there ready to rip you off.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of Marine tech concepts

These people are absolute crooks. Bought a used boat from them last year. Ive had nothing but problems with it. I wouldn't buy a candy bar from Jeff Wilson.
Old 07-10-2017, 01:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by [email protected]
These people are absolute crooks. Bought a used boat from them last year. Ive had nothing but problems with it. I wouldn't buy a candy bar from Jeff Wilson.
Not surprised at all to hear ole Jeff Wilson is still at it......he is one slick crook! Post your story for all to hear.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

By this rate of improvement we gonna get to the point when if the new boat floats its gonna be above average. In Italy they went so far that one yacht sunk right during the celebration when they put it into the water for the first time. This one was also hilarious but at least somehow still floating. Its certainly good to spread the word about these kind of crooks.