Buy a boat from Marine Tech Concepts???

Notices

Buy a boat from Marine Tech Concepts???

Old 08-06-2010, 03:53 PM
MTC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buying a Boat from Marine Tech

Nothing to hide. Just someone has a misguided interpretation of the facts.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MTC
There is nothing to hide.
Then why are you sending me (a person you don't even know) threatening messages here on OSO? Have you talked with Jeff about this thread? If so, how do you feel about it? I would think you would be feeling sick to your stomach. If not, (and I would assume you're not by the fact that you sent me this threatening message on OSO) you must approve of the way he does/did business??????

Eyeswide asked for some information and I obliged. Sorry you feel it's worth dragging your lawyers into this, oops I meant Scott's lawyers.

My guess (and hope) is that soon the others that called me will post there experiences. Members/fellow boaters tend to out people like Jeff and Scott after a while.

Karma sucks.......live with it.

Last edited by TCBoss302; 08-06-2010 at 04:07 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MTC
Interesting, I was not going to talk about the facts on the board, but since you brought it up, why don't you have Jeff share with the group "the facts". And also why you have Scott's attorney sending me nastygrams instead of your lawyer??????

The other people that called me said that you used your own lawyer for their nastygrams.

The intimidation isn't going to work on me or the others anymore. If you or Scott send me another nastygram, it will be scanned and posted here. What's funny is the nastygrams spell out exactly what Jeff and Scott did.......
Old 08-06-2010, 05:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MTC
I thought Jeff Wilson WAS the owner of Marine Tech Concepts???!!
Old 08-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
Eyeswide,

Not sure what happened to your thread in general discussion (he advertises here so I'm sure it went poof), but this is a thread worth continuing. Do not buy anything from Jeff Wilson before hearing about my experience with him. If you still want to buy from him, GET A SURVEY DONE, even if it's a brand new boat. Call me (423) 400-2585.

OK, If you had a bad dealing with them then spill the F'ing beans. Droping hints just makes you look stupid. To quote you. "Do not buy anything from Jeff Wilson before hearing about my experience with him". If you had a bad experience then why wouldnt you post it it for the world to see???

People need to grow some ****ing balls and stop using the internet to be a pretend hardass.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Registered

Anybody else out there that has had any buying experience with these people??? My wife has been nagging me all day to call these people about that Sea Ray
Old 08-09-2010, 07:59 AM
Registered

People need to grow some ****ing balls and stop using the internet to be a pretend hardass.[/QUOTE]

Thrill, I couldn't agree with you more. What kind of internet pretend hardass would send me the message below here on OSO then say there is "nothing to hide".

I am going to remind you again that my attorney is monitoring your threads on the site. If need be, we will be contacting eyeswideopennow and get the specific detail on your conversation. You need to be very careful. I am fully prepared to pursue civil charges for defamation if this continues.

This is not Jeff Wison responding to you; this is the owner of the company.

Your cooperation is appreciated.[/quote]
[/COLOR]
Old 08-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Registered

People need to grow some ****ing balls and stop using the internet to be a pretend hardass.

Thrill, I couldn't agree with you more. What kind of internet pretend hardass would send me the message below here on OSO then say there is "nothing to hide".

I am going to remind you again that my attorney is monitoring your threads onthe site. If need be, we will be contacting eyeswideopennow and get the specific detail on your conversation. You need to be very careful. I am fully prepared to pursue civil charges for defamation if this continues.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

Very professionally put, TC. Sometimes it's better to take the high road and not air ALL the dirty laundry publicly.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by eyeswideopennow
Anybody else out there that has had any buying experience with these people??? My wife has been nagging me all day to call these people about that Sea Ray
Just curious, but why would you start a thread like this in the Beware and Stolen section if you know nothing about this company?
Old 08-10-2010, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

I am going to remind you again that my attorney is monitoring your threads on the site. If need be, we will be contacting eyeswideopennow and get the specific detail on your conversation. You need to be very careful. I am fully prepared to pursue civil charges for defamation if this continues.

Your cooperation is appreciated.[/quote]
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Gotta love this vieled secrecy..does this involve the outerlimits that was stolen, oh wait, repossessed, er stripped thas was not being payed for by the check that bounced that what covered along with the other payments the were maybe made to the people who hold the clear title which are different than the people who are selling the boat that was repoed?????? Or is this about them selling you somebodies imaginary apache??

Your phucking with somebodies business, if you have a beef, state it. Otherwise you are sounding like a 3rd grader implying that Susy has cooties.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.