BEWARE:  Boat Doctor LLC, in Madison, WI >

BEWARE: Boat Doctor LLC, in Madison, WI

Notices

BEWARE: Boat Doctor LLC, in Madison, WI

Old 09-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Caluw1
Wow...For a minute there I thought you were talking about Sizzle Marine in Ohio...just saying. But really...not too sure what shape your boat is in and how well you do research...but there's no way I'd give my boat over to an operation that looks like that. Heck, even after visiting their web site I'd scratch them off my list...unless my lawn mower needed some work. "First Impressions"...that's what I'm basing my comments on...no place like that would get near my boat. Madison is a good size town, I'm sure there's more reputable boat dealers in that area...Shipyard Marine is in Oshkosh.
shipyard closed the oshkosh shop but still operate out of the green bay location.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:26 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Riggs Marine in Eldorado. Melvin has more knowledge in the end of his pinkie finger than some do in their whole body. They have been around for years and Melvin raced with and for the great pioneers of offshore racing. I swear he has a direct line to Mercury on parts.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well, those *******s went out of business in the past month. Good riddance.
Old 10-07-2020, 11:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me too

His review is spot-on. I can't imagine the "Boat Doctor" has (m)any return customers. Expensive half-done work at twice the price, with tardiness and rudeness tossed in for good measure. NO MATTER HOW DESPERATE, don't go there.