Jeff And Jennifer Lato >

Jeff And Jennifer Lato

Like Tree8Likes

Jeff And Jennifer Lato

Old 10-31-2010, 01:01 PM
Registered

Default Jeff And Jennifer Lato

WARNING!!!! 8-24-2010

JEFF AND JENNIFER LATO ARE SCAM ARTIST! I SENT JEFF LATO A MONEY ORDER FOR $80.00 (I MADE THE MONEY ORDER OUT TO JENNIFER LATO AT HIS REQUEST) FOR A COMMANDER 3000 SHIFTER AND HE NEVER SENT IT.

HE CLAIMED THAT HIS DAD HAD BOUGHT A BOAT AND THAT THE TWO OF THEM WHERE PARTING IT OUT. HE NOW WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS OR RESPOND TO MY EMAILS. PROTECT YOURSELVES FROM THESE DIRT-BAGS! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!

THIS IS THEIR MOST RECENT CONTACT INFO (AS OF 4 MONTHS AGO) FOR ANYONE THAT MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR THESE ***-MONKEYS!

JEFF LATO
JENNIFER LATO
12216 HURST CT
CYPRESS,TX 77429
[email protected]
281-808-8747

THIS IS A POST I FOUND ON THIS DIRTBAG AFTER I GOT RIPPED OFF BY HIM...WISH I HAD SEEN IT BEFORE!

For anyone in the Clear Lake area...Jeff Lato is useing CraigsList to do buisness.His method of operation is to Burglarize vacant boats in the Marina's where he stays and then sell the stolen goods in bars,retail shops and recently on the Craigs List.He has been in and out of most of the Marina's on the Lake includeing Marina Del Sol..Waterford Harbor and some private docks.He gets his Parents to rent the slips for him to get around the Background Checks. If you have bought anything from this person or have had your vessel broken into (he usually cleans up his mess so the break-in goes unnoticed by passerbys) PLEASE contact your local Police and give them the info on your purchase so they can assess if it is stolen or not (and hopefully bring charges and get this guy back behind bars).He often uses his wife as Lookout while he does his dirtywork so be cautious if you catch him in the act.
Jeff Lato is 6' tall usually with medium length unkept hair.His D.O.B is 8-4-80
Jennifer Lato is 5'6" with long dark hair about 150 lbs.Her D.O.B. is 12-16-84
Both are known to have drug habits and both frequent local bars..recently both were spotted in Marribelles Bar and were selling "goods" while there.If you encounter them selling things please contact the Police and let them know so they can come check them on the spot..THESE TWO HAVE AN EXTENSIVE HISTORY WITH LOCAL POLICE ESPECIALL LEAGUE CITY AND SEABROOK...multiple arrests but only for Misdeamenors thus far.LETS GET THEM BACK BEHIND BARS WHERE THEY BELONG>
Old 10-31-2010, 01:06 PM
Registered

Bummer but thanks for posting!!!!!
Old 10-31-2010, 01:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

were did you find the post at??? they are not far from us. I don't know them but am glad a read this post.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:19 PM
Registered

sorry to hear that,be glad he only got you for 80 bucks.thanks for putting his name out .
Old 10-31-2010, 11:20 PM
Registered

Default scammed

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993 View Post
were did you find the post at??? they are not far from us. I don't know them but am glad a read this post.
t
If you type in "Jeff Lato craigslist" in google you'll find it under, "saw this on craigslist [arcive]-2 cool fishing". You'll find the whole post there (which I copied and pasted).

I just wish I had done a search on this guy before I sent him the money order. Maybe I would have seen the other post? Honestly, because I was never scammed before...it never crossed my mind. He almost ruined a camping trip that I host once a year that 40-50 people attend! My boat was down waiting for this part when I got scammed by this jerk! Fortunately, I was able to put my controller back together the day before we left for the trip. It worked but still had issues (that was interesting....if you've ever had a commander 3000 apart they are an absolute p.i.t.a to reassemble!).

I think the worst part of this whole ordeal is that because of what this con artist pulled on me, I now no longer will except or send a money order or check when it comes to doing a transaction like this ever again! Paypal isn't bad but not everyone uses it and it can be one more obstacle to have to deal with when trying to except or send funds. Unfortunately, after this...it's the only method I feel safe using now. Yes, fortunately it was only $80.00, I agree! but there are so many good people out there that pride themselves on honesty, have integrity and wouldn't think about taking advantage of someone and now because of people like Jeff and Jennifer Loto it has to affect the people that do have these good qualities. It really is a bummer!
Old 11-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

If you sent a money order hopefully you send a Postal Money Order through the mail....if so contact the post master of the post office you sent it though...they will go after them.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 11-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Registered

Default money order

Originally Posted by Wally View Post
If you sent a money order hopefully you send a Postal Money Order through the mail....if so contact the post master of the post office you sent it though...they will go after them.
Unfortunately, I sent it through Western Union. I have contacted them and of course they want a $15.00 "processing fee" and then cant make any guarantees if it was already cashed. The way I see it, I believe that eventually this guy will get what he has coming to him if he continues to pull this cr#$. It's only a matter of time before he breaks into an occupied boat and ends up with a gun pointed at him!
Old 11-02-2010, 07:05 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mike tkach View Post
sorry to hear that,be glad he only got you for 80 bucks.thanks for putting his name out .
80 BUCKS I CAN LIVE WITH..thanks for letting us all know..... and for all the thieves that are out there....including a few that frequent this board..you will get whats coming to you in the end..and not by me...

Last edited by Jassman; 11-02-2010 at 07:18 AM.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

anytime some one wants paid thru western union run from the deal as fast as you can western union does nothing to help you and 98% of the thieves know this and that is why they want the payment sent that way the safest way to send a payment is thru paypal and if you want to double your protection use paypal and a credit card together that way if you have trouble with paypal you can still go back on your credit card and do a charge back
Old 11-03-2010, 09:05 AM
Registered

Default thiefs

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed View Post
anytime some one wants paid thru western union run from the deal as fast as you can western union does nothing to help you and 98% of the thieves know this and that is why they want the payment sent that way the safest way to send a payment is thru paypal and if you want to double your protection use paypal and a credit card together that way if you have trouble with paypal you can still go back on your credit card and do a charge back
Good call ebay ed and thanks for the heads-up on western union. I totally agree with you. My problem is that I have been to trusting in the past and it came back and bit me in the a**. It just makes me sick to my stomach that there are people out there that rip people off and actually consider what they do as a way to earn a living!

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser