Fair Exchange of Information >

Fair Exchange of Information

Notices

Fair Exchange of Information

Old 02-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nomomoney
Man if I new that Legend was selling new 47's for 150,000 then I would have bought one. I have bought 3 boats from Legend and was treated great each time. As stated before,there is two sides to every story. Why keep bringing up the same thing over and over if there was equal parts of defence on Legends behalf. Just move on and stop slandering Legend.
Pass the bong. Who said they were selling them for $150K? Try reading everything before u open ur mouth. So my buddies choosing not to buy/ do service from Legend make me a slander? That is called customers who like honest business people.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by nomomoney
Maybe you should put the pipe down. You stated in your post that combined revenue loss from the loss of sale of the 47 and your buddies service work was 150,000.00. Let it go,there is always going to be someone who didn't get that warm and fuzzy feeling when dealing with a boat place. You have said your peace,people responded for and against your issues and its time to move on.
That is correct. I never said they were selling 47' Fountains for $150K and even if they were u r so upside in ur boat u still couldn't afford one.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's not like you 2 live across the country from each other - maybe U can meet up and resolve this.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by dewayne6243
That is correct. I never said they were selling 47' Fountains for $150K and even if they were u r so upside in ur boat u still couldn't afford one.
How do you know if he is upside in his boat or what he can afford?

Also it's upside/down
Old 02-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Banned

Default Maybe it's over?

I am starting to see why Speed Girl has to lock some of these..........
Old 02-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
I am starting to see why Speed Girl has to lock some of these..........
pathetic isn't it.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Interceptor
pathetic isn't it.

I humbly propose a new guideline. One thread per complaint. If you have an issue, open your own thread and beat that horse ad nauseum. Please stop reposting your issue on every thread that you believe is remotely close to your situation. It just ends up with the same arguements, same supporters, same unresolved outcome. If you really want to claim you are "right", take it to litigation, get a ruling and post the results. Put that information in your thread so people can easily find the final resolution if they are interested.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by waterbum
I humbly propose a new guideline. One thread per complaint. If you have an issue, open your own thread and beat that horse ad nauseum. Please stop reposting your issue on every thread that you believe is remotely close to your situation. It just ends up with the same arguements, same supporters, same unresolved outcome. If you really want to claim you are "right", take it to litigation, get a ruling and post the results. Put that information in your thread so people can easily find the final resolution if they are interested.
+1
Old 02-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by boatman22
How do you know if he is upside in his boat or what he can afford?

Also it's upside/down
Like I said earlier...what people do NOT as fact...they simply make crap up...which is a nicer way to put it other than THEY LIE...but what the hey...seems to be alot of that going on here.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pslonaker
Like I said earlier...what people do NOT as fact...they simply make crap up...which is a nicer way to put it other than THEY LIE...but what the hey...seems to be alot of that going on here.

I was looking to buy his boat at the end of 2009 and he owed $200K-220K plus on his boat. Casey at Legend talked me out of it and said he could sell me a new one for almost that price. No lie there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.