OSO member The Clan!

Notices

OSO member The Clan!

Old 10-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts
Default OSO member The Clan!

Sold him a set of gauges. He hounded me to get them out asap 2 pm's a day. SO anyway this was around the hurrican so it took a couple days longer, anyway he gets them and I deposits the check a week after as it's just easier to do all of the at once then go and dep each individually. Well the nice guy he is puts a stop payment now he never answeres pm's or phone call kinda odd 2 pm's a day from him and now he can't get to mine. It was only 50 but it's principal of it all so any one who does know him can please call him a scum bag for me and a kunt. If you also have a chance slip a douche bag in there. Hope i don't make it to CA anytime soon

-Mike
Old 10-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

mike,that sucks,the guy pimps you out of 50 bucks,and wont respond to your calls.its guys like that that screw things up for the rest of us.imo,for him to do something like that,he must be a POS.just fyi,whenever i sell something ,i like to use paypal,get paid first,then send items off.i have baught&sold many things on oso,and had no problems.glad he only got you for 50,it could have been much worse.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

paypal can do a chargeback against you for up to a year later so you are not 100% safe that way either i got screwed for about $8,000 a few years ago 6 months after the guy got the product i sold him he got his money back plus kept all of the product just said he didnt get what he paid for
Old 10-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would go to CA and beat the airfare out of him too
Old 10-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Im down for the trip!
Old 10-04-2011, 09:48 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

i will give you guys an address in Beaverton Oregon while you are out there and you can have 35% of what you collect of my money that i was screwed out of a few years back
Old 10-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
paypal can do a chargeback against you for up to a year later so you are not 100% safe that way either i got screwed for about $8,000 a few years ago 6 months after the guy got the product i sold him he got his money back plus kept all of the product just said he didnt get what he paid for

There are alot of bad stories with PayPal and you almost have to have one now to list on Ebay. Google it and you will probably close your account like I did a couple of years ago.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

its not just paypal the problem is there are just way to many people out there doing anything and everything they can to screw you even with my bad experience with paypal i still use them they are probably still the safest way to get paid other than cash or a wire transfer ( which after 1 day cannot be reversed )
Old 10-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

I agree with all of you guys. eBay ws same happen to me on a prop they kept my prop and the money how the f does that work and what or who makes paypal the end all god. Watch the fine print it dusk ya.
-Mike
Old 10-05-2011, 07:00 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Post his name so it gets out there for anyone doing an internet search on him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.