Notices

Beware of Dealing with this Deadbeat!

Old 10-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default One extra blast for the kids that CS robbed & E R.C condones

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
As far as I know it has never been proven that Chris Sunkin did anything he was accused of.
A man with no ethics would surely make that low, low, statement.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:28 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
A man with no ethics would surely make that low, low, statement.
I'm sure you're an expert on men of low ethics.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:58 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Edward R. Cozzi;3523247]This was a legitimate thread that followed all the guidelines until Captain Lonesomedick decided to take one more shot at Chris Sunkin through me. As far as I know it has never been proven that Chris Sunkin did anything he was accused of

You are phuckd in the head.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I never condoned nor condemned Chris for anything he was accused of BECAUSE I WAS NEVER IN POSSESSION OF ANY FACTS.

If somebody chooses to not use my services because of that...so be it. I can live with it.
I think you're going to regret posting that.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Registered
VIP Member

[QUOTE=catastrophe;3523353]
This was a legitimate thread that followed all the guidelines until Captain Lonesomedick decided to take one more shot at Chris Sunkin through me. As far as I know it has never been proven that Chris Sunkin did anything he was accused of

You are phuckd in the head.
Perhaps, but I STILL have not seen or heard of one shred of definitive proof that any of the hearsay accusations are real. If you have, why don't you share it with us?
Old 10-09-2011, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Skullkrusher
I think you're going to regret posting that.
I have used Ed's services as well as most of the people I do business with in this region. Ed will not bend the rules or do anything that borders on shady. Sometimes that does not work to my advantage but he calls them like he sees them.

I heard mumblings about Chris S. and even talked with him on the phone about advertising. I passed however. I just did not feel warm and fuzzy about the guy and the entrire SOS. To me SOS stood for exactly what it was.

If Cozzi says he has seen no proof to back up the claims and won't condemn the guy then I believe him. So my question is what does any of it have to do with his original post?

And if you jumped ship and ran over to SOS and then sent up your own SOS after realizing you were duped, well you just can't fix stupid now can you?

So my thoughts are if you need a boat surveyed in south Florida, don't call Cozzi. And then don't cry when it turns out to be a total piece of crap. Wave a little SOS flag instead.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
I have used Ed's services as well as most of the people I do business with in this region. Ed will not bend the rules or do anything that borders on shady. Sometimes that does not work to my advantage but he calls them like he sees them.

I heard mumblings about Chris S. and even talked with him on the phone about advertising. I passed however. I just did not feel warm and fuzzy about the guy and the entrire SOS. To me SOS stood for exactly what it was.

If Cozzi says he has seen no proof to back up the claims and won't condemn the guy then I believe him. So my question is what does any of it have to do with his original post?

And if you jumped ship and ran over to SOS and then sent up your own SOS after realizing you were duped, well you just can't fix stupid now can you?

So my thoughts are if you need a boat surveyed in south Florida, don't call Cozzi. And then don't cry when it turns out to be a total piece of crap. Wave a little SOS flag instead.
Don't forget to have Chubby tow it for you too. He was a great hauler,,in more ways than one.

This is interesting..........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Any more info on this charity effort? Can anyone confirm that this money actually went to Make a Wish?

I pulled $100 out of my pocket and donated on behalf of Active Thunder. I'd like to know it went to the Charity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Who did you give the $100.00.
Quote:
CS, and I watched him put it in his wallet.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

And your point? i never did business with the guy. Did you?

If Brian chose to give him a hundred bucks on behalf of AT then that was a truly nice gesture. Wouldn't you agree?

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Don't forget to have Chubby tow it for you too. He was a great hauler,,in more ways than one.

This is interesting..........
Quote:
Any more info on this charity effort? Can anyone confirm that this money actually went to Make a Wish?

I pulled $100 out of my pocket and donated on behalf of Active Thunder. I'd like to know it went to the Charity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Who did you give the $100.00.
Quote:
CS, and I watched him put it in his wallet.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Edward R. Cozzi;3523399]
Originally Posted by catastrophe

Perhaps, but I STILL have not seen or heard of one shred of definitive proof that any of the hearsay accusations are real. If you have, why don't you share it with us?

As far as I know it has never been proven that Chris Sunkin did anything he was accused of

Just because you havent seen personally any proof doesnt mean it didnt happen.
I guess because you didnt see 6 million Jews get smoked in WW2 it didnt happen.

What a stupid comment to make.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
And your point? i never did business with the guy. Did you?

If Brian chose to give him a hundred bucks on behalf of AT then that was a truly nice gesture. Wouldn't you agree?
It's obvious from his post Sydwayz was not comfortable with CS putting the money intended for charity in his personal wallet. The gesture by AT was nice, but the way the funds were handled by CS were inappropriate........to say the least. Don't you think?

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 10-09-2011 at 08:22 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.