Velocity320 is a RIPOFF!!!! >

Velocity320 is a RIPOFF!!!!

Notices

Velocity320 is a RIPOFF!!!!

Old 04-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Sure why not? But, what if they went to touch them and they turned to solid gold just before the gave me they money......would they expect them at the same price?
SOLID GOLD
Old 04-04-2012, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Sure why not? But, what if they went to touch them and they turned to solid gold just before the gave me they money......would they expect them at the same price?
Only if it was Fool's Gold.

Michael
Old 04-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by c_deezy
I've pretty much given up on buying used parts, short of props.. Very rarely do you get what you expected, last thing I bought out of the swap shop was a sea strainer that had a pin-hole crack when I pressure tested it. Same situation, bought it and it sat in a box for a year until I was ready to install it. At that point I couldn't even remember who I bought it from and I would make a pretty good bet that was the reason they sold it, sometimes you just have to learn the hard way.
I am with you deezy but even got phucked on a set of props. Seller stated (when questioned by me) on the status of the props, he stated "stock" and untouched. Bullshet. Got them and he had them "tuned" for his particular hull. My guess is it didn't work, so he listed them for sell. Problem is, they are not even close to what I would need for my type hull. So much for STOCK props. Phucker. Oh yeah. OSO ad too.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Registered

He must of thought alot of these manifolds. Went to expense of having them polished and clearcoated.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d-exhaust.html
Old 04-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

After reading this post it is clear people have different opions,which is fine,but we are supposed to be oso brothers sort of speak,I have sold a few items here,and I am as honest as I can be,because to me my reputation means everything to me,there are great people here,and word travels fast if someone gets scewed,my 2 cents....
Old 04-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

What I like the best.

As a seller you agree to refund the money and when the parts arrive they are not the same parts you sold to the buyer it was the sh!t they took off the boat to replace with the parts you sold them in the first place. Now that's a PHUCKEN!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:46 PM
sac
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had several dealings with velocity320 and not a problem. Very nice guy!
Old 04-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

I agree with the time line issues. But I wouldn't hang up on you. I think both guy's are good guy's and really didn't purposely screw anyone. If the buyer would have called within a day or two with the issue I believe the outcome would have been a little different. Sorry it didn't work out.

Same thing happened to me with two set of 7K Stellings and tails. Tested the day they arrived. Leaked like a sprinkler. Called the seller, he did agree to take them back but shipping them back was on me for $300.00. I wasn't thrilled but I was Ok with it. The big difference is he sold them to me as tested no leaks before they shipped to me. His test must have been cupped his hands a blew into them.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
His test must have been cupped his hands a blew into them.
That is classic.

Uncle Dave
Old 04-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 51 Posts

I agree with Park. I bought some CMI's from him with full disclosure of issues. I bought them, repaired them and am satisfied. That's the way it should work. Have purchased a lot of stuff from OSO members and have no issues so far.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.