Marine marks custom crap >

Marine marks custom crap

Notices

Marine marks custom crap

Old 02-26-2013, 10:10 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by falzonfranco
Guys - thanks for all your help and support!

Marinemarks is still alive and showed up ....... it """"seems""" the ""panels are ready to ship""...

more details on this DRAMA to follow once sorted.....
Anything new?
Old 03-20-2013, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scammed by marine marks help anybody

well im new to this forum so here is my issue sent a switch panel to marine marks aluminum white powder coated all i wanted was the lettering redone that was dec 14 2012 after three months and three lies no price even to do the job last fri he actually said it was on the printer the guy has not given me a price so my original panel that i had powder coated has been stolen by marine marks does anybody know who can make and letter a new panel i have photos of the original panel but no measurements im willing to send whatever will help with this job thanks andrew r 35 marlargo
Old 03-20-2013, 05:55 PM
Registered
VIP Member

I can.

Send me a picture as well as year make and model.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:12 PM
Registered

Default new switch panel

thanks commander sander i will make a template print the photos for the layout, thickness of aluminum,etc, do you have a source for powder coating or we could ship back and forth after the raw material is cut let me know,thanks for the help i wished i came across this forum before i sent it out to this guy are you a buissness or do this after hours i have started a suit against marine marks so i will will be looking for a bill and receipt when done the boat is a 2001 35 fs marlargo center console jefferson yachts built them they went belly up a yr or so ago.will get back to you asap with the templates and photos. thanks again andrew r
Old 03-21-2013, 08:55 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Default Not a business....

I have several, but I do this as a hobby. I used to make super exotic custom crap for the likes of rockford, Orion, Sony, NHRA, kicker and even did a few for the dopes out in calli known as West coast customs.

I refuse to make anything for a vehicle anymore.....so if it is for a race car or show car, lie to me!

So much crap I built is sema wonder.....and ces.....but the coolest thing I ever did was a concept cobra on a fox body chassis with ford and caroll Shelby. (rip)

Aside from those builds, I have built one off cars and trucks for penny hardaway, Darryl Gardner, Irving spikes, James (jt) brown, zach Thomas, Terry Kirby, Brian cox, Jason Taylor, douchebag Dan Marino, Anthony Harris, several movie cars and too many gold tooth rock slangin corner boys to mention.

I can give you whatever you like in the form of a receipt from my AMR business. It stands for All Marine Resources.....but it is only a service and rental biz....for whatever that's worth.

As far as powder, yes.....I have west coast powder a couple of miles from me. Kudos on aluminum as a substrate. However, I think you might want to reconsider how/what you cover it with. 3/16 is likely to deform in the post application when the bake it, and you have infinite options with hydro dip......plus it is stupid durable on a rigid substrate like aluminum.

I can print any design (you provide with accompanying cmyk) on gel and transfer to the panel.

As far as the template.....

We should have a short conversation over the phone so I can instruct you on how to make a perfect, exact plug to ship. Once I have to plug, I transfer to acrylic for my own, and send you one so you can confirm fitment. Once confirmed, I will offer you multiple layout options....and you keep the blank for your own tinkering. Plus....now you have your own clean slate if I die or get deported (joke...was born here)

Other than that, it is a really straight forward event. You send, I design and build to your specification, you install.

You can reach me ANYTIME between 8am and 10pm 7days est. No...after 10am on the weekends....but you get what I am saying.

Sorry for the book....

Rich
239-349-5395
Old 04-16-2013, 04:00 PM
Registered

Andrew,

I have gone through the same mess with MarineMarks. He has some panels of mine that I have shipped back to him in September and have not heard anything from them. I just found his cell number on the internet. 636-519-0728. The guys name is Mark Vickroy.