Is this the right time/place? >

Is this the right time/place?

Notices

Is this the right time/place?

Old 06-30-2010, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stevesxm
generally, when two parties sit down and sign a settlement, someone has their checkbook with them or close by. why would you sign the settlement without having the check on the table ? an offer of "settlement" from someone you already don't trust doesn't mean much if they don't back it up with a check by the close of business...

didn't you just put yourself at further risk and , essentially, let them off the hook by giving them a release on just a promise to pay ?
We agreed to structured payments. They missed the first one, then changed the name of the company. We agreed to less then was owed because we thought something was better then dealing with this BS anymore. By the time we settled, the lawsuit was alread years old, that was 5 years ago. The boat was a 2001.
Jo contacted me last year and offered to start making payments, but has yet to send anything. With their cult-like following here and other boards, bringing it up in public was doing me no good, hence the title of the thread "Is this the right time/place". With their apparent success of the 41, I was hoping they had some money to pay this off, but they are not making any effort. I hope more people reaslize who these people really are.

JO/Pepe - It's time to suck it up and pay what you owe. I WILL NOT LET THIS DIE!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

rick, give me a call if you want. i might be able to point you in the right direction. being from jersey, i know you think things are corrupt up there, south florida is way worse. but with the right lawyer things might be go more in your direction

dave
Old 03-23-2012, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skaterdave
rick, give me a call if you want. I might be able to point you in the right direction. Being from jersey, i know you think things are corrupt up there, south florida is way worse. But with the right lawyer things might be go more in your direction

dave
talk your way out of that one