Received all my parts..

Notices

Received all my parts..

Old 04-14-2012, 03:22 PM
GB
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mach1magnum
hey dave whats up just let me know if you do not have time to ship the lower i understand that you do seem like a nice guy but there is a certain amount of commitment to selling parts if you say something it is always best to follow thru with what you say again it has been a couple more weeks and no lower
Pathetic. Obviously, your not on his priority list....

Understand your frustration.

Last edited by GB; 04-14-2012 at 03:51 PM. Reason: ........
Old 04-15-2012, 07:02 AM
Registered

Are you sh*ttin me ? This guy STILL hasnt shipped your part ? And yet he comes on here telling you that his wife went boating (which costs money)...and they went on a trip (which costs more money) !!!!!

"I can get it out Tuesday if that works." <<<<LMFAO

If that works ????? Really ???? Really ???? I THINK I CAN SPEAK FOR HIM, AND SAY AAAAANNNNNYYYY DAY WILL WORK !!!!

I think mach1magnum has been MORE than patient, and way more understanding than I would have been. Personally...I think your phucking him.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tinman565
Are you sh*ttin me ? This guy STILL hasnt shipped your part ? And yet he comes on here telling you that his wife went boating (which costs money)...and they went on a trip (which costs more money) !!!!!

"I can get it out Tuesday if that works." <<<<LMFAO

If that works ????? Really ???? Really ???? I THINK I CAN SPEAK FOR HIM, AND SAY AAAAANNNNNYYYY DAY WILL WORK !!!!

I think mach1magnum has been MORE than patient, and way more understanding than I would have been. Personally...I think your phucking him.
Mach was refunded his money the second I got back weeks ago UPS screwed his shipment not me. One more time ,it had been shipped weeks ago! I offered to resend the lower. Not going to re hash on wedding/honeymoon. Was hoping to resend it out on my dime. And he could pay when he got it. Just didn't happen like I hoped. I have had one free day since back. On that day I shipped out 6 boxes to people on here. The lower is just a poa to get boxed and shipped, or at least it has been for me. So I have left it with shippers for crating service on my dime.
You guys keep pounding on me without knowing what's going on.
I am not sure what me or wife spending our money on our honeymoon has to do with anything. I am not spending his.
Oh and the

Last edited by GTOFFSHORE; 04-15-2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Grammer
Old 04-15-2012, 07:35 AM
Registered

hey dave whats up just let me know if you do not have time to ship the lower i understand that you do seem like a nice guy but there is a certain amount of commitment to selling parts if you say something it is always best to follow thru with what you say again it has been a couple more weeks and no lower
Let's just talk on the phone give me a call 6789252872.
Going back and forth on here with others chiming in who have no idea what's going on just muddies up the water. The drive is actually at shipper. I handed it to them to box/crate. Again call me.
Thanks
Old 04-15-2012, 07:37 AM
Registered

but really david to be honest this is not about the money it is about me unable to use my boat because i have been waiting for the part to fix it oh well its only 70 here so at least i am not missing to much
Old 04-15-2012, 07:45 AM
Registered

but really david to be honest this is not about the money it is about me unable to use my boat because i have been waiting for the part to fix it oh well its only 70 here so at least i am not missing to much
Again just call. It's not about the money to me either. The shipping/crating will eat up most of the 200 for the drive. The local shipper is closed here today but I will follow up in am. I have an account there and told them to do whatever it took to crate it. Since we already had the first box issue he said he would make something to protect the prop shaft. For all I know its on the way. I have yet to see a charge on my card though.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GTOFFSHORE
Let's just talk on the phone give me a call 6789252872.
Going back and forth on here with others chiming in who have no idea what's going on just muddies up the water. The drive is actually at shipper. I handed it to them to box/crate. Again call me.
Thanks
Tell ya how you can make eveyone lean to your side a little.....post the shipping companys name, location, and number on here. This way mach1 can call them to verify your story. Simple as that.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:56 AM
Registered

Not looking for anyone lean. I respect most of your opinions. I will send Mach all the info he needs. Not a problem.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sure thought that the 2 threads on here would have motivated Dave to get moving and do what he should have already done, ship the stuff people have paid for, guess I was wrong. Dave got my check on the 4th or 5th and said parts would go out that day. As of this past Friday, the parts still haven't shipped. I even gave him my FedEx number to use for shipping!

So Dave, send me my money back and please don't post anymore stuff in the swap shop or classifieds. Thomas
Old 04-15-2012, 10:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
I sure thought that the 2 threads on here would have motivated Dave to get moving and do what he should have already done, ship the stuff people have paid for, guess I was wrong. Dave got my check on the 4th or 5th and said parts would go out that day. As of this past Friday, the parts still haven't shipped. I even gave him my FedEx number to use for shipping!

So Dave, send me my money back and please don't post anymore stuff in the swap shop or classifieds. Thomas
I think you should check your FedEx again. I have the receipt.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.