Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Beavboats, what a jerk >

Beavboats, what a jerk

Notices

Beavboats, what a jerk

Old 07-12-2002, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did someone say..."He is very well known in South Florida?" Well, I hope he is popular, not being an honest straightforward guy!!!!!
Old 07-12-2002, 01:55 PM
Steve_H

wow bob_t , this guy needs to be in jail.what a complete POS he must be.

lets all start emailing yachtworld.com about this guy before he rips someone off if he hasnt already.

Old 07-12-2002, 02:42 PM
Registered

I'm wondering why this guy isn't in jail myself. I wonder when he's going to list my boat...
Old 07-12-2002, 03:47 PM
29Fever

What's the point of listing boats he doesn't have? Just so he can piss people off when they call about one of these "ghost boats"?

Old 07-12-2002, 04:11 PM
Registered

Default Re: scam???

Originally posted by bob_t
My fountain was posted on Traderonline by beavboats and it isn't even for sale - nor did I ever even talk to them! Evidently he carped a picture of my boat from one of the pictures of it that are on the internet, and posted it for sale!

RJ -if the 27 fever you inquired about had lightning graphics, it probably was mine!

I called them to get details about "my boat" and he told me that if I was interested, he would have to contact the owner. I told him that I was the owner, that I had never contracted the boat with him, nor ever even contacted him, and that it wasn't for sale, so please take it off traderonline. He hung up on me at that point. - I still see it advertised on traderonline by beavboats, from time to time!

Aw jeez Beav......why d'ya havta go and do that for......
Old 07-12-2002, 05:10 PM
Brad Perry

I hope he likes a LOT of pizza.

Old 07-12-2002, 06:34 PM
Registered

FWIW, I got a reply from Yachtworld. I had sent them an e-mail about the Beaver, and a link to this thread. Here's the reply:

Dear Mike,

Thank you for contacting YachtWorld.com

We appreciate that you have made us aware of the postings.
We will research further the issues involved.

Sincerely,
YachtWorld
Those of you that have had problems with this clown might want to sent YW a note - maybe we can get this clown kicked off there and save a fellow boater some frustration.

DR
Old 07-12-2002, 08:43 PM
Banned

I figure he lists boats he doesn't have, because he has one similar in size, power, etc. Then when someone calls about one he doesn't have, he'll say sorry, that one is sold, but I do have a such and such for sale. Just the old bait and switch. I'm sure he generates more calls that way, but I don't understand why he would generate calls when he doesn't want to answer questions. Strange situation.
Old 07-14-2002, 11:03 PM
Gumbydammit

Heh.....he WOULD be a great dealer to list your boat with if you had to sell it as part of a divorce settlement...hehehe

Old 07-15-2002, 07:24 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default b

i would not buy from a broker, talked to a few before i bought my boat , most were avasive, i do not trust them,most had the price jacked up.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.

Quick Reply: Beavboats, what a jerk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.