Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Beware and Stolen (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen-183/)
-   -   Detroit crew cleaning house in Northern Michigan (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen/286514-detroit-crew-cleaning-house-northern-michigan.html)

BlueOval 10-17-2012 08:51 AM

Detroit crew cleaning house in Northern Michigan

Need some help , looking for a crew that has been stealing rim and tires, also breaking window and taking radio and air bags. They have been stealing Ford econoline vans off the lots(no key chips on these vans) and moving goods back to detroit area and dumping vans in Detroit south side. They gave hit Petoskey Ford dealer twice,these dealer once so far - Soo Motors,Gaylord Ford,Fox Ford in Cadillac, dealer in Greenville,West Branch, the list goes on, they seem to hit on Saterday nights, and will cut lot lights power before they start.
These jack wagons have cost the dealers thousands of dollars. Hard to believe the have not srewed up yet. They jack up the cars and leave them on the rotors, average 5 to 10 cars a night.

mike tkach 10-17-2012 09:25 AM

i find it hard to beleive that none of these dealerships have security cams in this day and age,as no mater where you go nowadays someone is watching you.

c_deezy 10-17-2012 10:44 AM

That's a long way to drive to steal some wheels/tires but apparently that is what they are doing.

The dealership's in Cleveland have laser beam sensors so as soon as you walked onto the lot after hours you got a warning to get the hell out of there! Only the ones in the crappier neighborhoods tho, so that's probably why none of the ones up in Boyne area have them, it's a pretty decent area and they aren't expecting to be ripped off like that.

FIXX 10-17-2012 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by mike tkach (Post 3797381)
i find it hard to beleive that none of these dealerships have security cams in this day and age,as no mater where you go nowadays someone is watching you.

Hey mike,,that's only illinois ..:party-smiley-004:

POWERPLAY J 10-17-2012 05:45 PM

I can tell them to stop if you pay me a ransom.

mike tkach 10-17-2012 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J (Post 3797630)
I can tell them to stop if you pay me a ransom.

will you take tires and wheels as payment:lolhit:

akaboatman 10-17-2012 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by mike tkach (Post 3797732)
will you take tires and wheels as payment:lolhit:

Mike thats just not right LOL :party-smiley-004: I'm a poor country Man but even I have cams in the house. Well I have a beautiful 35 year old beautiful room mate. Dam that reminds Me. 6 cams are not enough. 12 will be better LOL. I"m still trying to get back to My normal wrong LOL. Thanks for the help. Artie ps. Just thinking maybe another oooh 28 or 30 year old added room mate ??? No more cams just more beautiful Ladys. I'm still not right. I'm trying. Artie

POWERPLAY J 10-17-2012 09:03 PM

Airbags, flux capacitors, cash... Whatever it takes...

akaboatman 10-17-2012 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J (Post 3797747)
Airbags, flux capacitors, cash... Whatever it takes...

Flux capacitors. That yout sounds right. LOL

BlueOval 10-18-2012 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by c_deezy (Post 3797429)
That's a long way to drive to steal some wheels/tires but apparently that is what they are doing.

The dealership's in Cleveland have laser beam sensors so as soon as you walked onto the lot after hours you got a warning to get the hell out of there! Only the ones in the crappier neighborhoods tho, so that's probably why none of the ones up in Boyne area have them, it's a pretty decent area and they aren't expecting to be ripped off like that.

Small towns still have dirt bags! We have security camera's with motion lights around lots along with consumer power lights on new car lot. Last week someone broke the front window out of store in town and stole the jewlery set up in the window.