Notices

Thanks

Old 01-17-2014, 07:11 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 255 Likes on 110 Posts
Default Thanks

Thanks to the douche bags that stole my go devil surface drive off my duck boat. They had the balls to take it last night between 8-10pm while we were inside in my drive way. Now i have to teach my wife how to shoot a hand gun. Fk i had thieves.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

Keep a eye on graigslist in your area most pos thieves aren't very smart.
Old 01-18-2014, 05:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 255 Likes on 110 Posts

Yea I'm gonna keep a watch for it on craigslist. It sucks to have something taken 5 feet from your house. The town of monroe is plagued with heron users, thing that's sucks even more is what the police told me. If it shows up on craigslist or someone's boat there's nothing he can do. I thought bull**** the cops will be arresting me for my actions.
Old 01-18-2014, 06:45 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have realized unless caught in the act they won't do anything. That will show up on craigslist or watch bass boat central. I your 4 surrounding states. I got my kicker motor back that way. I went with my title told the guy I will take it and he helped me put in my truck. Then I showed him my title told him to go f,,k hisself and drove away. No cops , no violence, just left. Take a buddy just in case. I will watch bass boat central. But normally these guys sell half price so you will know when it's yours. Good luck. I know it sucks and mine happened 7 years ago.
Old 01-18-2014, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Drake22.250
Yea I'm gonna keep a watch for it on craigslist. It sucks to have something taken 5 feet from your house. The town of monroe is plagued with heron users, thing that's sucks even more is what the police told me. If it shows up on craigslist or someone's boat there's nothing he can do. I thought bull**** the cops will be arresting me for my actions.
check the local pawn shops as well..
Old 01-18-2014, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunately, scrap prices are still good enough to make that an option. Put the word out at all local yards. They record the licence and there's usually a camera too. That's how we catch the people stealing from our electric motor dumpster (copper pays). Funny thing is they caught the same guy 2 days in a row. Desperate measures for desperate times.