Follow up on the charliem >

Follow up on the charliem

Notices

Follow up on the charliem

Old 03-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Follow up on the charliem

This is the guy that has bean dealing with a purchase of parts off power boat swap shop on Facebook. This was the first dealing I did on the site, I found a post that listed trim pumps, a set of shifters, asset of cast valve covers, I got in touch with him and I made a hand shake deal with him on these parts. The price of the parts came to 260$ he never requested shipping but for the price I gave him an extra 30$ (with a money order ) the check was in a return address envelope. The check got forgotten on the counter for five days (oops very sorry) after sending the check a couple weeks go by and I text charliem wondering if he shipped the parts, no response the next day or to he finally text me back with a bunch of sarcasm saying (just saying what I am going to wait and make sure your check clears because you concern me) and then every conversation after that was just just one excuse after another he should have had the rite address because it was on the money order and the envelope it came in this all started in November 20013 and is still not resolved. He says the address I gave him is wrong and he sent the parts and they ended up in Georgia. I have offered to get my money back but he changes direction every time to get me my parts. Recently he sent a package that he sais to me are valve covers and a trim pump (wrong ) one trim pump no valve covers so he has post master call to confirm package delivery and I confirmed yes now he is saying all the parts are at my house (wrong) one trim pump minus solinoids
All in all I still have not got a check or parts (other than one trim pump) all I want is one or the other it is not that hard the same mailing address for the check or the parts. I will update this if they and when they or it gets to me
Old 03-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

If you still need a trim pump get ahold of me I'll take care of you
Old 03-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Registered

Brett,
The parts where $240 and $50 in shipping.
You sent a check.
You where asking if I shipped the parts before you even sent the check (you told me you accidently left the check on the counter when I told you that I did not receive any money yet).
You then finally sent the check 2 weeks later and asked if I sent the parts the day after you sent the check. (brett thinks I run USPS and make the mail run slow).
Once the check cleared so I could use that money to ship the parts, I asked Brett more than once if the address he gave was correct (it did not state rd, st, ave ect)

Well the address was undeliverable as he gave it to me. Yet Brett thought this was my fault.

These parts where at the post office for several days. I still have the text telling you to pick up the package at the post office. Yet you would not. I guess you not having a drivers license is my problem not yours.

The parts went to a mail recovery center in Atlanta GA.

I spent 350 minutes on the phone and several meetings with the Post Master to recover the parts.

Again Brett thinks I caused all of this.

In the mean time I bought 2 more pumps and got a set of valve covers and sent them out (no charge)

With the tracking number I gave him, he called me a liar. I did not send the parts. Then I somehow caused the delivery person to lie about delivering the parts.

I called his Post Master, who questioned the actual delivery person that verified delivery. (btw he screwed up the address again, I have the text message). The post master also told me of this mess up and that they researched and found the correct address to deliver to(gave me the wrong zip code)

But all of that does not realty matter, I told him to just keep those parts, and just asked to pay for the shipping on the first package (the package he gave me a bad address for)

He told me he was getting hit buy many snow storms and I figured I would just wait until he was ready.

No word until someone by the name of Jeremy claimed on Facebook that I ripped him off.

Not worth the aggravation, I sent the package out of my pocket.

All of the tracking information is posted on the other thread.

So Brett what is the problem? I am not going to give you all the parts and your money back (do you want me to post that text?)

Outside of giving you both sets of parts, and covering the shipping from your not knowing what your step mothers address.

Mike he does not need another pump, He will have 4 on Monday. Btw can you please send those parts I paid you for 3 month ago. No biggie, but I do kinda need them now.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Registered

Your Label Number:

Your Item Status:
Your item could not be delivered or returned to the sender. It is being forwarded to a USPS mail recovery center where it will be processed.

-Undeliverable as Addressed, December 7, 2013, 8:42 am, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512
-Undeliverable as Addressed, December 5, 2013, 12:32 pm, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512
-Undeliverable as Addressed, December 4, 2013, 12:56 pm, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49588
-Depart USPS Sort Facility, December 2, 2013, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512
-Processed through USPS Sort Facility, December 1, 2013, 10:47 pm, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512
-Depart USPS Sort Facility, November 29, 2013, JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097
-Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, November 29, 2013, 1:50 pm, JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097
-Dispatched to Sort Facility, November 27, 2013, 3:24 pm, CAMDEN WYOMING, DE 19934
-Acceptance, November 27, 2013, 3:18 pm, CAMDEN WYOMING, DE 19934

I have my phone records, and text messages telling you to pick up your parts at 49512 on the 4th and the 6th. My fault?
Old 03-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

One thread gets locked down so a new one is started?
Old 03-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Registered

Delivered .

CEDAR SPRINGS, MI 49319

February 3, 2014 , 8:54 am

Out for Delivery .

ROCKFORD, MI 49341

February 3, 2014 , 8:44 am

Sorting Complete .

ROCKFORD, MI 49341

February 2, 2014 , 11:51 am

Processed through USPS Sort Facility .

GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512

February 1, 2014 , 8:36 am

HAMILTON, MI 49419

January 31, 2014 , 11:23 pm

GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512

January 31, 2014 , 8:16 am

HAMILTON, MI 49419

January 31, 2014 , 6:29 am

Arrival at Post Office .

HAMILTON, MI 49419

January 31, 2014

Depart USPS Sort Facility .

GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512

January 30, 2014 , 11:37 pm

GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512

January 30, 2014

Depart USPS Sort Facility .

PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116

January 29, 2014 , 8:03 pm

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility .

PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116

January 29, 2014 , 5:02 pm

Dispatched to Sort Facility .

CAMDEN WYOMING, DE 19934

January 29, 2014 , 10:08 am

Acceptance .

CAMDEN WYOMING, DE 19934

On feb 4, 2014 12:21 pm you texted "I have no package"
On feb 5, 2014, 11:36 pm you texted "What?"
On feb 6, 2014 3:46 pm you texted "I have no packages"
On feb 6 2014 3:51 pm you texted "nothing here that I can find" (this was after I cut and pasted the tracking information showing delivered)
on Feb 6 2014 4:05 pm you texted "can you send me a tracking number again"
On feb 6 2014 4:22 pm you texted "why don't it tell me adress"

I called the postmaster he confirmed delivery.

Finally you admitted on Feb 9, 2014 at 10:20 "I home tonight and found the package"
Old 03-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Registered

Tracking number on the latest package.

2308 0440 0000 1625 7433

Since I really don't trust you I have this has signature confirmation. Also I put your step mother and your name on the package.

The package is insured for $300

VI 276 789 062 US

Again I ask what else do you want?

Beware Section - Rules....

The purpose of this section is to let people know of bad business, legal proceedings and stolen items.

In order to post an beware issue in this section, PROOF will need to be posted regarding the transaction. Do not start a thread until you are in a position to tell the whole story, you must post all the information. Contracts, documents, photos, and/or legal papers etc. to back up your claim are very important.

This section is NOT to gripe about an issue you had with a person, individual or company. This is not a section to complain about somebody agreeing to buy something then not. It is not a section to complain about slow service.

He said/she said threads will deleted.

From the forum rules: Offshoreonly is a place to share information but is not a place to strongarm an individual or business by posting bad press in an effort to resolve a dispute or misunderstanding. Slanderous remarks and negative comments without merit will be removed immediately. Continued Postings on deleted or closed topics will result in Banishment form the Website with or without warning. Valid disputes may be posted once a Judgement from a Court has been obtained and even then we reserve the right to remove the posting at our Counsels direction.

Per Section rules; Post your proof that I was causing these issues, or trying to "rip you off"
Old 03-08-2014, 11:56 AM
Registered

It is not a section to complain about slow service.

Forum section rules
Old 03-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Registered

To the forum moderators;

Per section rules;

He said/she said threads will deleted.

The previously locked thread that was started by a person I never dealt with. That thread was started in violation of the above rule. It was started with 3rd party information aka "he said/she". Please note while I am posting this publically, I did contact several individuals not limited to forum moderators, and forum cooperation owners, on my concerns over OSO allowing defamatory remarks to remain on the world wide web with my personal name posted in that "said" thread. I will not thank you for your unwilling ability to have stopped the unnecessary remarks, name calling, and defamatory remarks. Don't think for once I do not have proof that these requests are only acknowledged by a select few individuals. I still look for the fine print in the forum section rules with no success, that relate to the previously motioned statement. I also am unaware to find any rules in the fine print that do not have to be followed by the "select few individuals"
Old 03-08-2014, 12:10 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,783 Likes on 884 Posts

Resolve your dispute somewhere other than on the OSO forums.

Do not start another new thread about this topic.