johnnyboatman thread

Notices

johnnyboatman thread

Old 09-12-2014, 12:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by diesel2fast4u
really that would be great !

But again at this point I don't give a sh*** about the money or the whipples, as long as he doesn't benifit from it!

PM me if you are up for it, I will provide all you legally need
Pm me. I'd like more details
Old 09-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SB
Most conman's are constantly looking for pity. For real reasons or not. Usually, not. What better way for someone to step back and layoff a bit of being burned by feeling bad for the person.

Someone who get's pity is an upstanding person with morals who always tries to do the right things.

Get your money back. You don't owe him a damn thing. He owes you. Sick or not sick.
I agree. Remember Big Scotty and his girlfriends "accident".
Old 09-12-2014, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have diabetes and pay my bills. Even sold some gauges on here that where in one piece when I put in box. When buyer got them they where messed up and few where broke. I made it right and wasn't even my fault
Old 09-12-2014, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by timjschmidt
Update: Johnny, his wife and his son are a bunch of lying thieves. Got messages from them every week for weeks on end that a wire was on its way, nothing. I've been holding off sending the retainer for the attorney but finally did so realizing it was the only option. Johnnyboatman is a thief!!
So let me get this straight, now he has the junk drive and your money?

I never understand the standard return policy for person to person business. Sell and item and pay before it ships, if you are unhappy with the item shouldn't the seller repay you before you ship?
Old 09-12-2014, 06:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4bus
So let me get this straight, now he has the junk drive and your money?

I never understand the standard return policy for person to person business. Sell and item and pay before it ships, if you are unhappy with the item shouldn't the seller repay you before you ship?
And two whipples and that money. Johnny is making a killing..... Karma is a ***** though, someone will smash his head in one day.
Old 09-12-2014, 07:16 PM
Registered

The drive was unrebuildable from all the scarring of the upper housing. It was essentially useless.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:39 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,133 Likes on 1,410 Posts

Well looky here. Just ran into this old thread on BF's. If anybody feels ambitious, he posted his phone # and his info shows town, Stae he lives in. In fact, his post shows old boat he owned + his truck.

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showpos...07&postcount=1

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman
will sell w/two 871,557ci,850hp motors new livorci dash,interior, imco boxes, 136gears, for 70,000 or sell it less power for 40.000obo sits on myco trailer bought 42 fountain is the only reason im selling.405-640-1491 johnny
Old 09-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

The one thing that really got him riled up was when you brought his business into it.

At this point I would attach everything that little c0cksucker owns, business included until you get paid.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:55 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by timjschmidt
The drive was unrebuildable from all the scarring of the upper housing. It was essentially useless.
That thing looked like it was rebuilt by ISIS Sterndrive Repair.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 09-12-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just so you guys know if everyone does a post on here about his place of business with address and name one by one it will show up on google right below his business. When I put in my business every different post I did with company name shows up. So everyone and anyone who looks him up every single post will show and they will know . Just my .02.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.