Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Beware and Stolen (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen-183/)
-   -   Deadbeat dan stomber lapeer michigan (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen/322023-deadbeat-dan-stomber-lapeer-michigan.html)

homan 01-13-2015 07:05 PM

Deadbeat dan stomber lapeer michigan

I did read the rules about agreeing to buy something and not. But...... Does sending a bad check qualify for that .it's not alot of money but principle takes priority over anything with me. I've tried to contact him thru texts, phone messages and even left a message for him at ocean express where he's having a boat built [it would be interesting to see if he actually picks it up]. All unanswered. Now i can see if something happens to someone financially or whatever and you have to back out of a deal. I took a day off of work to box this outdrive for him so i could send it right out. I guess that's my fault. You can also, google him and you'll find something about selling a car and not giving the title. Final word is if you commit to a deal and can't follow thru for whatever reason be man enough, step up, and let them know, don't be a coward and hide from your own faults.

offshore312 01-14-2015 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by homan (Post 4249138)
I did read the rules about agreeing to buy something and not. But...... Does sending a bad check qualify for that .it's not alot of money but principle takes priority over anything with me. I've tried to contact him thru texts, phone messages and even left a message for him at ocean express where he's having a boat built [it would be interesting to see if he actually picks it up]. All unanswered. Now i can see if something happens to someone financially or whatever and you have to back out of a deal. I took a day off of work to box this outdrive for him so i could send it right out. I guess that's my fault. You can also, google him and you'll find something about selling a car and not giving the title. Final word is if you commit to a deal and can't follow thru for whatever reason be man enough, step up, and let them know, don't be a coward and hide from your own faults.

So how does some one who's having a boat built not have enough $$ in his checking account to cover the outdrive that he purchased from you? I wouldn't bet on said boat actually being built...

adk61 01-14-2015 08:51 AM

would you like me to call Ross for you?

homan 01-14-2015 02:39 PM

response

Originally Posted by adk61 (Post 4249384)
would you like me to call Ross for you?

If Ross is part of Ocean Express I gave him a heads up and asked him if he sees Danny boy to tell him to give me a call. At Ocean they did say they were building a boat for him. Supposedly he is doing some insulation work there and worked out a deal on a hull that someone had backed out of buying. I'll say it again, things happen and it sucks but give a heads up don't disappear from the planet. Time will tell

adk61 01-14-2015 09:18 PM

Ross Focht creator of Ocean Express