Deadbeat dan stomber lapeer michigan >

Deadbeat dan stomber lapeer michigan

Notices

Deadbeat dan stomber lapeer michigan

Old 01-13-2015, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deadbeat dan stomber lapeer michigan

I did read the rules about agreeing to buy something and not. But...... Does sending a bad check qualify for that .it's not alot of money but principle takes priority over anything with me. I've tried to contact him thru texts, phone messages and even left a message for him at ocean express where he's having a boat built [it would be interesting to see if he actually picks it up]. All unanswered. Now i can see if something happens to someone financially or whatever and you have to back out of a deal. I took a day off of work to box this outdrive for him so i could send it right out. I guess that's my fault. You can also, google him and you'll find something about selling a car and not giving the title. Final word is if you commit to a deal and can't follow thru for whatever reason be man enough, step up, and let them know, don't be a coward and hide from your own faults.

Last edited by homan; 01-13-2015 at 07:27 PM. Reason: duplicate
Old 01-14-2015, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by homan
I did read the rules about agreeing to buy something and not. But...... Does sending a bad check qualify for that .it's not alot of money but principle takes priority over anything with me. I've tried to contact him thru texts, phone messages and even left a message for him at ocean express where he's having a boat built [it would be interesting to see if he actually picks it up]. All unanswered. Now i can see if something happens to someone financially or whatever and you have to back out of a deal. I took a day off of work to box this outdrive for him so i could send it right out. I guess that's my fault. You can also, google him and you'll find something about selling a car and not giving the title. Final word is if you commit to a deal and can't follow thru for whatever reason be man enough, step up, and let them know, don't be a coward and hide from your own faults.
So how does some one who's having a boat built not have enough $$ in his checking account to cover the outdrive that he purchased from you? I wouldn't bet on said boat actually being built...
Old 01-14-2015, 08:51 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

would you like me to call Ross for you?
Old 01-14-2015, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default response

Originally Posted by adk61
would you like me to call Ross for you?
If Ross is part of Ocean Express I gave him a heads up and asked him if he sees Danny boy to tell him to give me a call. At Ocean they did say they were building a boat for him. Supposedly he is doing some insulation work there and worked out a deal on a hull that someone had backed out of buying. I'll say it again, things happen and it sucks but give a heads up don't disappear from the planet. Time will tell
Old 01-14-2015, 09:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Ross Focht creator of Ocean Express