What happened to the RF Marine thread?

Notices

What happened to the RF Marine thread?

Old 06-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Jake
He who has the Gold rules and Pops is still around.
I remember hearing that exact quote back when Fountain hosted an APBA race (99 or 2000?). Came from Reggie himself, right after a 29 Fountain ran the kilo faster than the super-V lights were running and by-passed the crane, (so no weight recorded) and was loaded directly onto a trailer at the ramp and quickly disappeared into a shop, not allowing any {required) post run inspection.
Old 06-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gordo
I remember hearing that exact quote back when Fountain hosted an APBA race (99 or 2000?). Came from Reggie himself, right after a 29 Fountain ran the kilo faster than the super-V lights were running and by-passed the crane, (so no weight recorded) and was loaded directly onto a trailer at the ramp and quickly disappeared into a shop, not allowing any {required) post run inspection.
Sad but they all play games at races all power boat racesThey claimed GPS Frank from OPA rigged a race for me once for Christs sake??