Havasu dealer sued for withholding payment >

Havasu dealer sued for withholding payment

Notices

Havasu dealer sued for withholding payment

Old 06-05-2015, 12:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Indy
I was being foseeshus, it totally stinks of Peter/Paul...then ran out Paul, too much Peter is not a good thing
or he is using his peter in paul to pay for the boats..blahahahaha
Old 06-06-2015, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 374 Posts

Originally Posted by fixx
or he is using his peter in paul to pay for the boats..blahahahaha
hahahaha
Old 06-07-2015, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This does feel a little National Marine 'ish. I guess the main difference is that Bill was selling boats that he took in trade and never paid off the previous lien holders. End result is the same. Somebody is getting screwed and the dealer is pocketing the loot.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

maybe next he will sell Outerlimits46's boat with no engines. he'll have to go to vegas first and get the boat
Old 06-09-2015, 07:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pslonaker
maybe next he will sell Outerlimits46's boat with no engines. he'll have to go to vegas first and get the boat
If anyone can sell,a boat without the title,it's him.
Old 06-09-2015, 09:33 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

PAINFUL flashbacks to the National marine days. Ugh....
Old 06-09-2015, 11:28 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Man Cash, its not that you need a go fund me account for a new cig...its that of all people, you DESERVE one...... If it had been me I would still be in prison, but atleast BH would be in a wheelchair, if not a box...
Old 06-10-2015, 09:08 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chuck
OCM, Frisina, and I entered into a contract where I released OCM from future liability in exchange for the funds to be be put into an escrow account that I controlled. As part of that contract and discussions between Frisina and myself Frisina agreed to complete the boat with an initial advance of fifty thousand dollars which I wire transferred in early February 2013. Three weeks to the day Frisina called and texted me a minimum of twenty times pleading with me for an additional thirty thousand dollars. My biggest mistake was releasing this additional thirty thousand dollars. After releasing the additional funds I receive a blocked call from an individual informing me about the boat having the Spectre logos which were part of the paint job removed. I call Frisina obviously upset and am told that " I don't fuc*** sell Spectres anymore, take it or leave it". So at this point the boat is badged a Spectre on the custom interior from PPI, has custom Spectre gauges from Livorsi, and all the panels say Spectre, but has a new painted logo saying Sonic on the exterior. The logo also looks like a third grader painted it on the boat. Chris Dilling is long gone at this point and who knows who painted it. Bottom line, when I refused to release anymore money to Frisina before the boat was 100 percent complete ( which now is a much smaller balance since I released the additional 30k I shouldn't have) Frisina tells me that if I don't pay now he is changing the COD to nearly double. Now here is where you all say " but how can he do that? It should be in the contract". Your right, it should have been! The problem is that Frisina owed me a large sum of money for the period of time that I worked for him. After receiving zero compensation after two months I went back to running my own business and no longer worked for Frisina. Frisina didn't want to write the check for the money he owed me and we agreed to put those funds in options for the boat. So these items are not listed on my paperwork from my original deal from OCM. I do retain all the texts from Frisina and myself and the copies of the wire transfers for everything stated here and these are 100 % the facts.
Originally Posted by Chuck
OCM was released from all liability in an agreement between Frisina, OCM, and myself. Tim/OCM did his part and is no longer part of this mess. Tim/OCM has been cooperative and friendly when I still have questions about this matter and I would like thank him for that. In hind sight Tim/OCM was never any part of the problem although I was lead to believe different. Thanks for your continued help Tim!
Originally Posted by precisiondetails
Isn't that something you should even help your customer with?

Cause gee IDK... It's the RIGHT THING TO DO!!
It looks like OCM did everything they could
Old 06-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Man Cash, its not that you need a go fund me account for a new cig...its that of all people, you DESERVE one...... If it had been me I would still be in prison, but atleast BH would be in a wheelchair, if not a box...
Thanks man. It's definitely been a long road back. I did pass on a few I should've bought but I may have righted the ship recently.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 195 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by Wobble
It looks like OCM did everything they could
Hard to say. Taking it at face value, it would seem that way, however, given an apparent emerging track record, maybe he just puts up a good front and that is what has kept him off the radar up until now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.