Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Havasu dealer sued for withholding payment >

Havasu dealer sued for withholding payment

Notices

Havasu dealer sued for withholding payment

Old 06-16-2015, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am going to call Chris about this....He is a fraternity brother of mine from college. Dealing with Tim makes me nervous from some of the dealings I have heard of. Almost bought a boat from him 3 years ago but it just didn't work out as I ended up buying new.
Old 06-17-2015, 12:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts

I bought a motorhome from Tim last year with zero issues.
Old 08-21-2015, 04:51 PM
Registered

More info. can be found here.

http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forum...-OCM-is-****ed
Old 08-21-2015, 05:50 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

WOW ! It's like going down today.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and here
http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forum...Havasu-City-AZ

Last edited by USMC2010; 08-21-2015 at 10:37 PM.
Old 08-22-2015, 06:32 AM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

What a sh!t storm. Kind of makes you wonder a bit about who/how Chucks deal with Frisini went south.
Old 08-22-2015, 11:38 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Seems legit...lmao. Quack
Old 08-25-2015, 09:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

http://m.havasunews.com/havasu-boat-....html?mode=jqm
Old 08-25-2015, 10:10 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
Yikes !
Old 10-01-2015, 08:04 PM
Registered

This is so crazy what i am reading right now, I just got completely screwed by this guy as well. Come to find out I'm not the only one. Damn it seems like a lot of people got it a lot worse from him. What complete scum this guy is. I recently purchased a boat from him which I was told by Tim that it was his personal boat that he has been using for the last 2 years, and how he is the owner of this huge marina. Everything this boat needed was always done since it was his personal boat and all. Sent me scans of the motors, videos of the motors running the whole nine yards. Wrote me up a bill of sale stating that the boat is in perfect running condition, turn key and ready to go. Well don't I wish that was the case. I wired him the money and had the boat shipped to me. When I got the boat it was delivered straight to the marina I dropped it in the water, went to give it gas and it fell straight on its face. Neither motor would not go over 2500 rpms. Well long story short I don't want to bore you with the details but $6,000 later (new fuel pumps, the fuel system completely gone through, injectors cleaned and new reeds) it finally runs like it should. The whole time Tim was promising to help out this dragged out for 4 months , so my new boat that i was so excited to get ended up being in pieces for just about 4 months until I finally gave up waiting on the check that Tim had supposedly had put in the mail. Maybe he sent it by horse back not sure. All I know is it never came. Well so I started calling some attorneys they all basically told me not to waste my time. Come to find out Tim is such a piece of work he has his own personal detective working his case that is building a case against him. So I obviously gave him a statement. After talking to the detective and the attorney I found out how many people Tim has screwed and continues to screw, and after reading above that just makes me sick. This guy will go down, he is a scam artist and can't wait to hear that he gets locked up.I will post my story and what I know about how he has screwed others on any possible forum, or boating website I can think of or find. The funny thing is I called him 10 times a day he wouldn't answer, I left him a voice mail telling him that I was going to do this, and bam 2 seconds later he called me back. He was a tough guy all of the sudden saying that if I do this he will sue the **** out of me. Well bring it on scum bag, i would love to see your broke ass try to sue me for telling the truth. Please people stay far far away from this scum bag. His name is Tim and the name of his place is offshore custom marine in Lake Havasu AZ, (OCM) I won't stop its only $6,000 theres a lot of people who have been screwed for $80-100K so i guess i got off lucky. But still sucks I just don't want anyone else to get screwed by this loser.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.