Notices

overseas trading

Old 07-13-2015, 04:08 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some of us folks are OK. When I got my boat I brought cash which I declared on entry, travelled to try the boat out and all was good.
Old 07-19-2015, 05:54 AM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

when I bought my first boat in the us I agreed on the price first and then put a deposit so it was still there when I was flying over to inspect and closed the deal .
I had then puled all parts of the transom to put in the boat (as it had no power just drives ) to make it smaller as you pay for volume on the RORO boat and be safe for steeling drives and or parts while shipping .
The seller shrink wrapped it for me and soon as I was home I wired the money and set up shipping .

It all have to do something whit thrust and like said before if the feeling isn't right don t do it , i m dealing almost 10 years now getting parts most of the us and never had a bad experience I had one time that the parts where junk but after a few mails and phone calls we agreed and solve it .