Notices

Stolen Nordic flame

Old 10-15-2015, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was not made aware the boat was missing a year ago.
I was told it was in his shop in Havasu (1,500 miles away) up until about 4 weeks ago, when he said he finally sold it.
He promised me he was wiring the money, and when it did not arrive was the first I knew I was screwed. I had been in contact with him several times a month during the entire ordeal being told about buyers, test rides, bank surveys, missed delivery opportunities do to weather, and every other BS line out there.

It is now after talking to many people that I have realized the boat has been gone over a year.

Boat and helicopter where with my 28' Nordic heat with flames. prior boat.
Old 10-15-2015, 04:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,040 Likes on 1,353 Posts

I see, thanks for the clarification, hope things work out
Old 10-15-2015, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 133 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by beertruck
thinking the boat might have gone to the Sacramento California area about a year ago. Anyone see or hear of it? one story has it wrecked on the road, while another has it seized in a drug raid. Anyone here stories about this?

thanks

Beertruck
If it was seized in a drug raid there would be a paper trail somewhere with the HIN I would imagine...? Not sure how relevant but I read on the RDP thread that there were multiple charges being brought on him in Arizona (post #115): http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forum...-Marine/page12 maybe get some details on those cases and info from prosecutor it may provide some leads... good place to start anyways.

Last edited by Diamond Dave; 10-15-2015 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-04-2015, 10:52 AM
CPM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

A lot of people in Havasu are crooked and I bet the boat was sold with a title, I had a DONZI 22 Classic stolen by Nelson Lengle (eliminator777) I was moving my shop from Havasu back to Utah and I thought Nelson was a friend and he offered to store my Donzi while I was moving, long story short titles are issued by fish and game for boats there and Nelson had contacted fish and game about the day I left it with him and said he had a boat abandoned on his property supplied them with the boat HIN trailer SN and what ever made up story how it was left there and in 30 days had a clear title to my Donzi and trailer., I am sure that Tim did the same thing with Dons boat it is easy to get a title there they just have to say it is abandoned and wait the time period it does not matter if there is a lien or not they now have a clear title. I contacted the Police they told me it was a civil mater and needed to take him to court Havasu police do nothing in cases like this I found out it happens way to often and they do not want to get involved Don needs to contact fish and game show proof of ownership and see if a new title has been issued and to whom. start here http://azgfdportal.az.gov/boating/registration
Old 11-04-2015, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Somebody would go missing if this chit happened to me. Big burning cigar on somebody's back will make someone sing like ???? Big desert down there.
Old 11-04-2015, 11:42 AM
CPM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I hear you, if I didn't have a family he would have been pushing daisies....
Old 11-09-2015, 03:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
Somebody would go missing if this chit happened to me. Big burning cigar on somebody's back will make someone sing like ???? Big desert down there.
WORD...we are a big fan of concrete where im from..lol.. and a lot of it..
Old 11-24-2015, 09:07 PM
Registered

God I hate thieves.....

On the lookout from the oceans to the dunes for this thing.

Uncle Dave
Old 11-25-2015, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks Uncle Dave

Don
Old 12-25-2015, 12:33 AM
Registered

I use a Heat Treat oven for Thieves and people that don't pay their bills. LoL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.