fedex lost my package >

fedex lost my package

Notices

fedex lost my package

Old 06-23-2019, 01:15 PM
Platinum Member

Received 134 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
.when i told him i will never do business with fed ex again he said,good bye,have a nice day.as i said before,no more fed ex for me,ever.
I had a SERIOUS problem back in 2001 that was a direct result of a f***up between Merc and their local deal . A problem that involved the removal of the engine and thousands in costs. Neither wanted to admit they were wrong and I had to go to the highest level to make a complaint .. 'the office of the president'
Whoever the d**ck was that took my call even already knew about the problem and his attitude was 'F**k you , you're international' even though they readily accepted my 'international US dollars' for a complete engine and drive package. When I told him I was about to pull the trigger for a nice complete 350 package with drive and he wasn't giving me much incentive to 'stay black' his response was 'You can buy an engine from whomever you want' . Arrogant little MOFO .
Well I went out and bought a nice 350 Volvo complete. Much better piece of equipment anyway.
No more Merc s**t for me .
Old 07-24-2019, 04:54 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 62 Posts

Fed Ex they suck sent a new motor to wrong address find out motor bad so marina says??law suit as we speak? Some girl called but never fixed issue just a stall tactic??Insult to injury the marina blaming engine builder rather then fed Ex for his shoddy work! Babylon Marine stay far far away also had to sue them??
Old 07-25-2019, 02:37 PM
Registered

Fed ex lawyer called today!You guys brought me luck
Old 08-05-2019, 08:02 PM
Registered

Up date lawyer slime lady named Woods in house lawyer for fed ex??Is claiming Fed EX will counter sue??Go right ahead motor new not rebuilt sent wrong address??WTF I will update true results! 1 month later arrives with water in crank??STOP! Down goes Fed Ex down goes FED EX ! LOL!

Last edited by Nothing personel 353; 08-05-2019 at 08:25 PM. Reason: spelling & add photos
Old 12-23-2019, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FedEx really suck...

I once bought a set of Snell C/V Speakers on Ebay, and the seller boxed them up and sent 2 boxes With FedEx...They friking lost one of the boxes..Lost....Gone, never to be seen again.. A box the size of a small child...An about 130# box little over 4' high.. I have no Idea how you lose something that big, when your main business is moving boxes from A to B...When talking to customer service, she could not fathom how I was blown away, over how they lost something so big..It's been about a year, I still check from time to time.. But no..
I will never send anything FedEx...
Old 01-20-2020, 02:46 PM
Registered

Update Fed Ex showed up in court saying insurance company paid me for new motor???False I said prove it?? Show me the cancled check or proof??Now I have to go back lawyer did not even want to mediate? Who knows or cares the next move lied about tracking the judge could care less??I I have to hire lawyer may not even pay??
Old 01-20-2020, 03:10 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 949 Likes on 478 Posts

Originally Posted by leif2000
I once bought a set of Snell C/V Speakers on Ebay, and the seller boxed them up and sent 2 boxes With FedEx...They friking lost one of the boxes..Lost....Gone, never to be seen again.. A box the size of a small child...An about 130# box little over 4' high.. I have no Idea how you lose something that big, when your main business is moving boxes from A to B...When talking to customer service, she could not fathom how I was blown away, over how they lost something so big..It's been about a year, I still check from time to time.. But no..
I will never send anything FedEx...
LOL that reminded me of an incident a few years back.....wife buys an area rug that was 10'10' square. Had it shipped from the company warehouse in TX. After 3 weeks of watching it sit at the UPS distribution hub i finally called UPS and asked about it. Guy on the line says....hmm, must have fallen off a conveyor or something and is sitting on the floor! I laughed and said if your guys are tripping over a 1' diameter and 10' long tube then they are all blind or stupid! Needless to say 3 days later and still nothing...called again and they say its being investigated and could take up to a week. So i call the company we bought it from and explain everything to them. We decided to buy another one and refuse delivery of the first is it ever shows up. Needless to say 4 days later the second arrives no problem. a week later UPS cant explain where it went!?!? We got our credit but how can you loose something that big???

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 01-20-2020, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Wally
LOL that reminded me of an incident a few years back.....wife buys an area rug that was 10'10' square. Had it shipped from the company warehouse in TX. After 3 weeks of watching it sit at the UPS distribution hub i finally called UPS and asked about it. Guy on the line says....hmm, must have fallen off a conveyor or something and is sitting on the floor! I laughed and said if your guys are tripping over a 1' diameter and 10' long tube then they are all blind or stupid! Needless to say 3 days later and still nothing...called again and they say its being investigated and could take up to a week. So i call the company we bought it from and explain everything to them. We decided to buy another one and refuse delivery of the first is it ever shows up. Needless to say 4 days later the second arrives no problem. a week later UPS cant explain where it went!?!? We got our credit but how can you loose something that big???
sounds to me thats more like the warehouse needed a new rug by an entrance or an employee did at home haha
Old 10-09-2020, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 398 Likes on 229 Posts

I have another one to add, I ordered a rare coin, worth a few grand. It's supposed to be signed for by an adult, USPS stuffs it in my mailbox and doesn't notify anyone. I mailed out custom invitations to my daughters wedding cost $2.50 each to mail only 85% got to their destination. When I had my computer company we received shipments every day. I was walking up front when the Fed-Ex driver comes in with this crap pile of cardboard in her arms. I told her to get out and to never try that again. It looked like it got wet and then someone drove a truck over it a couple of times. The worse part is that they rape you on the insurance because they know they will have to pay a claim.