Eddie Roeber (straight thief)

Notices

Eddie Roeber (straight thief)

Old 10-22-2019, 11:46 PM
JBA
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eddie Roeber (straight thief)

Do not purchase anything from Eddie Roeber!!!!!!
I had purchased a pair of IMCO SCT uppers from him on September 19th. I am still without drives or refund.
I have given him every chance to make it right and still nothing not even the paperwork he promised showing the work done by Machine worx.

Eddie refused to use PayPal and to my own stupidity I did not and used the Facebook pay which I am finding out is not protected in any way.

$5000 +$250 for shipping, gone never to be seen again.
Old 10-23-2019, 12:54 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,824 Likes on 909 Posts

Do you know if he is on OSO?? I assume this was a FB deal. I have not seen any SCT upper drives for sale on OSO.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:24 AM
JBA
Registered

I do not know. A friend said he was pretty sure they were posted on here but I personally haven't seen them and they do not come up when searching.
Old 10-23-2019, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

My friend bgchuby saw this thread and has hauled boats for this guy and never had a problem, chubby called me and asked me to post that he called Eddie and told him about this thread and that Eddie was going to call him tomorrow. but also said that there is more to this thread and that there are multiple sides to the story about the shipping. JBA if you don't hear from him by tomorrow contact chuby thru facebook and he will get ahold of Eddie and try to help you.
Old 10-23-2019, 09:03 PM
JBA
Registered

I see it one way, shipping is easy I paid 250 so ship them... His problem with yellow freight was nothing more than set up the shipment online before dropping off and I had offered to do that for him. I have had $5250 out of my pocket for almost a month and nothing he said has happened and always more excuse. I will be nothing more than happy to remove this post once the items are sent and or full refund.
Old 10-23-2019, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Old 10-23-2019, 10:58 PM
Banned

We shipped full drives from ct to mi which I’ll say is half way across the country for $275...$250 is more than reasonable to cover the cost.
Old 10-30-2019, 07:36 PM
JBA
Registered

Still no drives and another missed shipping date!
Old 10-31-2019, 09:18 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by pslonaker
My friend bgchuby saw this thread and has hauled boats for this guy and never had a problem, chubby called me and asked me to post that he called Eddie and told him about this thread and that Eddie was going to call him tomorrow. but also said that there is more to this thread and that there are multiple sides to the story about the shipping. JBA if you don't hear from him by tomorrow contact chuby thru facebook and he will get ahold of Eddie and try to help you.
amazing.. the guy that carries an uzi and builds junk engines out of his shed called his friend the convicted boat thief and says the guy that paid the money is in the wrong.... cant make this stuff up folks
Old 10-31-2019, 12:36 PM
JBA
Registered

Any more info on the items mentioned? I am trying to figure out what I am dealing with. Police report has been filed for 2 weeks but have word the a detective has finally been assigned this week. Hopefully something moves forward.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.