Buyer Beware of Steve Debo >

Buyer Beware of Steve Debo

Notices

Buyer Beware of Steve Debo

Old 05-10-2020, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Buyer Beware of Steve Debo

I was going to purchase 2 bravo xr drives that this individual had for sale. I sent him $1000.00US ($1457 Canadian)deposit via PayPal. A week later he made me aware that he could not ship them to Canada and would return my deposit. It's been 2 weeks now and no refund. He keeps saying he will but he is always giving me different excuses. Now he is not replying to my request for my refund.
It is truly unfortunate that there are people out there in a tight boating community that knowing screw people over.
Beware my friends.
Old 05-10-2020, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I sent him a partial payment of $3,750 on April 23 and on March 24 I had sent him $3,000 for 2 extension boxes, everything associated and the hydraulic steering that was used on the boat also. Everything was supposed to be created up and shipped two weeks ago and itís been nothing but stories and I canít get him on the phone either. Final payment was supposed to be made when I received the crate and heís asked me a few times if I could just send the final payment because it was on the way.
Old 05-10-2020, 10:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by adrenalinejunkey View Post
I sent him a partial payment of $3,750 on April 23 and on March 24 I had sent him $3,000 for 2 extension boxes, everything associated and the hydraulic steering that was used on the boat also. Everything was supposed to be created up and shipped two weeks ago and itís been nothing but stories and I canít get him on the phone either. Final payment was supposed to be made when I received the crate and heís asked me a few times if I could just send the final payment because it was on the way.
Good luck because he has been avoiding me as well. Story after story! Time to make this guy famous! Let me know how you make out. Thx
Old 05-10-2020, 10:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by campionchase910 View Post
Good luck because he has been avoiding me as well. Story after story! Time to make this guy famous! Let me know how you make out. Thx
I will, I just sent him multiple messages.
Old 05-10-2020, 10:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 58 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by campionchase910 View Post
I was going to purchase 2 bravo xr drives that this individual had for sale. I sent him $1000.00US ($1457 Canadian)deposit via PayPal. A week later he made me aware that he could not ship them to Canada and would return my deposit. It's been 2 weeks now and no refund. He keeps saying he will but he is always giving me different excuses. Now he is not replying to my request for my refund.
It is truly unfortunate that there are people out there in a tight boating community that knowing screw people over.
Beware my friends.
when using paypal its easy to put up a complaint saying item not received and you should be credited quite fast!
The following 2 users liked this post by jeff32:
Drock78 (05-10-2020), Nothing personel 353 (06-08-2020)
Old 05-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Registered

He has been staying in contact but only through text or Facebook messenger. Started off by saying some female sent the crate out and left the BOOL on it then it turned into him saying that it went to the wrong place then it was stopped in transit before being delivered to the wrong address but the whole time could not get me any tracking info at all and says that heís too busy working and canít use his phone but will call the next day. Problem is the next day never happens. Iím giving him until 1 oíclock tomorrow and then I am contacting my Lawyer and the police.
Old 05-10-2020, 11:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff32 View Post
when using paypal its easy to put up a complaint saying item not received and you should be credited quite fast!
I reported to PayPal and sent all correspondence to them. Thx
The following users liked this post:
Nothing personel 353 (06-08-2020)
Old 05-10-2020, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 44 Posts

Post up his address. Maybe someone lives close by and could stop over. I certainly would to help out.
The following 2 users liked this post by underpsi68:
campionchase910 (05-10-2020), Eddienel (05-26-2020)
Old 05-10-2020, 11:05 AM
Registered

He has been staying in contact but only through text or Facebook messenger. Started off by saying some female sent the crate out and left the BOOL on it then it turned into him saying that it went to the wrong place then it was stopped in transit before being delivered to the wrong address but the whole time could not get me any tracking info at all and says that heís too busy working and canít use his phone but will call the next day. Problem is the next day never happens. Iím giving him until 1 oíclock tomorrow and then I am contacting my Lawyer and the police.
I wish I was in the US because I would do the same. Let me please. It is not right what he is doing to us.
Old 05-10-2020, 11:07 AM
Registered

same story I get. You can send money easily via your phone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.