Notices

Randy Hartmann

Old 06-24-2020, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Randy Hartmann

This post is being created to warn people and to possibly gather evidence for law enforcement officials. Iím the owner of the Rio Roses 42 fountain. I recently got into a contract for a 36 Nortech that was being brokered by a Randy Hartmann who use to work at Lake Cumberland Marine. Long story short the contract that Randy created was fraudulent as the owner of the Nortech had no idea a contract existed for the sale of his boat and never signed the contract.The deal was my boat on trade and some cash for the Nortech.My Fountain, Rio Roses, was being stored in PHX as a deposit for the boat. Once I realized this deal was fraudulent and demanded my deposit back Randy Hartmann had my #6 drives, gimbals and setback boxes taken off as well as other equipment was taken as well. If anybody knows anything about this or has seen my boat recently please let me
know. Do not do business with this guy. Several attorneys in KY have told me this guy rips people off for a living and donít know why heís not in jail.

Last edited by lamirato28; 06-24-2020 at 01:04 PM.
The following users liked this post:
MDO Kramer (06-24-2020)
Old 06-26-2020, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear of another one of the stories about this guy. Just to be clear for anybody reading this he is in no way affiliated with Lake Cumberland Marine in Kentucky anymore and he has not been for many years now.
Old 06-28-2020, 01:42 PM
Registered

I got some stories about that guy and his business ethics. He's a real slime-ball.
Old 06-29-2020, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Surprised he is still ďaround.Ē

Old Today, 08:54 AM
Registered

OP. Did you ever get your boat back or the parts that were removed?