Buyer Beware Chad Pyland Florida >

Buyer Beware Chad Pyland Florida

Notices

Buyer Beware Chad Pyland Florida

Old 11-05-2021, 07:05 AM
Registered

Received 75 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Mwood;[url=tel:4811441
4811441[/url]]Yea this jerkoff is probably Chad. Please what one out of a million had a good transaction that is hilarious.
you know you can see previous posts of other members you both seem to produce a lot of valuable content. This thread is to post interactions with seller, maybe you should spend less time on OSO and more time on the boat.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And it all was interactions. And if you had good luck with him then good for you.
Old 11-05-2021, 10:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mwood
And it all was interactions. And if you had good luck with him then good for you.
Right, I was posting my interactions with him, in the thread about interactions with him....Just seems odd that you would jump on and harass someone that is doing that. If you had a bad experience at a store and bought expired milk, would you hang out in the store and harass other people buying milk that is not expired ? My bet is no, not unless it was an online store and you had a keyboard. Keep the thread about interactions, if you have a problem, call the guy or file a dispute. Digitally sulking and bad mouthing people you don't know (Me) doesn't solve your problem.
Old 11-05-2021, 04:41 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by Big_Baller
Right, I was posting my interactions with him, in the thread about interactions with him....Just seems odd that you would jump on and harass someone that is doing that. If you had a bad experience at a store and bought expired milk, would you hang out in the store and harass other people buying milk that is not expired ? My bet is no, not unless it was an online store and you had a keyboard. Keep the thread about interactions, if you have a problem, call the guy or file a dispute. Digitally sulking and bad mouthing people you don't know (Me) doesn't solve your problem.
Ok Chad
The following users liked this post:
Eddienel (02-02-2022)
Old 11-05-2021, 06:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Indy
Ok Chad
you can look at my history, and see thats not the case but whatever helps you sleep
Old 02-02-2022, 01:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Contact me

Originally Posted by MooresWarlock
Posting a Buyer Beware of Chad Pyland in Florida - I made the mistake of buying a complete Bravo One Transom assembly from him on Facebookmarketplace.com - I paid him $1,150.00 (to his wife Stephanie Pyland via Pay Pal) on December 16, 2020 - initially he stated he packed it up and shipped it on Dec. 16, 2020 and that he'd update me with a tracking number. Dec 29, 2020 I messaged him to see if there were any updates. Jan 4, 2021 he messaged me back stating he'd get me everything needed to track my package, Jan 5, 2021 after I re-messaged him for the update, he stated I would receive the package by Friday Jan 8, 2021, Jan 11 - 13th I continued to request a tracking number as I had not received any delivery or tracking information from him. Jan 14th I get picture of a tracking number When I ran the number it stated the label was generated Jan 14th! When I received the box Jan 20th the only item in the box was the inner mounting plate. Jan 22 I requested an update - he said he'd provide the shipping numbers when he got back to the office - Jan 26 I requested an update, Jan 27 Chad advised I'd have everything in hand by the end of the week. Feb 1 2021 still nothing, Feb 3, 2021 I received a box with only 2 outdrive trim rams - As of today Feb 10, 2021 I have not received a honest/simple response to any questions regarding the timely shipping of the items I paid in full on Dec 16th!!!!!! I have all the 'messenger' communications from the Facebookmarketplace.com forum to back-up my claims

Sorry for LONG thread, but I just wanted illustrate the timeline and challenges of dealing with guy.

Buyer Beware

contact me if you want information on him

702-580-2033 Vinnie
Old 02-03-2022, 12:19 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

I put this bad experience behind me......he and his wife will eventually mess with the wrong peeps.....
Old 02-03-2022, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 62 Posts

Sad to say marine vendors hit & run artists galore let the buyer beware sad but true! Scumbags in Florida #1 Go to his house
Old 03-07-2023, 03:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Indy
Ok Chad
Well figured I would post up, took the IMCO SC drive a bought from Chad to get a ITS drive shaft for my build and surprise surprise the oil had a ton of water in and gears and bearing were trash. Got a 7200 bill back.....

Last edited by Big_Baller; 03-07-2023 at 03:50 PM.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 971 Likes on 441 Posts

Cant speak to other transactions but sounds like the same guy I talked to on FB Market Place, seemed like a good guy. I paid for two items via paypal and items were shipped promptly in a few days. Both arrived as described. When dealing with any online transaction I always use paypal and take the 3% hit for the protection and agree on a ship date in writing so it can be linked to paypal dispute if needed.
Well figured I would post up, took the IMCO SC drive a bought from Chad to get a ITS drive shaft for my build and surprise surprise the oil had a ton of water in and gears and bearing we trash. Got a 7200 bill back.....
Interesting to look back to 2021 and see how your experiences have unfolded with this piece of sh!t.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.