Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Beware scammer Khart52 >

Beware scammer Khart52

Notices

Beware scammer Khart52

Old 10-12-2021, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

It it’s a Indian fella, I don’t get how he is using some random girls name and PayPal account!!
Old 10-12-2021, 09:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 94 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by NickSkyline
It it’s a Indian fella, I don’t get how he is using some random girls name and PayPal account!!
Im sure it’s a fake alias or they possibly are using the persons stolen credentials.

The Venmo is sent to was javsgomez02

Old 10-12-2021, 09:56 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

He was banned from OSO a week ago because he was a scammer. There was a thread about him/her that was requested to be deleted by the OP.
The Sticky about scammers targeting people by sending PM's to wanted ads is at the top of this section and references Khart52 as a scammer

Somehow when I banned Khart52 last week, it did not ban him. He is banned now.

Last edited by Griff; 10-12-2021 at 10:00 PM.
The following users liked this post:
SB (10-18-2021)
Old 10-12-2021, 10:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 94 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
He was banned from OSO a week ago because he was a scammer. There was a thread about him/her that was requested to be deleted by the OP.
The Sticky about scammers targeting people by sending PM's to wanted ads is at the top of this section and references Khart52 as a scammer

Somehow when I banned Khart52 last week, it did not ban him. He is banned now.
I asked Griff to delete my original post for other reasons. He’s still a scam artist. Pretty sure he has my $500 bucks and continues to tell me that my bank is going to refund my account. I literally haven’t text the guy since last week and he text me every morning!

His last attempt was to get me to send $250 to him, he would then ship the prop, and upon receipt of my $500 Venmo refund, I could send the rest. I told him I was going to sit tight for now

What pisses me off the most isn’t the $500 bucks it’s that this little **** got one over on me lol I thought I did my due diligence looking up his OSO account and activity.

India Mafia + 1
Old 10-13-2021, 05:52 AM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 247 Posts

I took another look at the scammers pictures. I had him write something specific on a piece of paper to see if he/she actually had the props. The paper with yesterday's date, was inserted on another picture. There are no props. Take a look at the 2 pictures, same.

Old 10-18-2021, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Everyone! Please buy from legit companies or if your buying used speak to the person first live. There are scammers everywhere and when it is legit you can speak to that person live, PM or even via Facetime. I’m getting ready to sell Livorsi shifters and I promise I will make sure it’s known you can reach me via text, email or via phone which most legit sellers do. Also, if the price is to good to be true then it is and it’s complete BS!! If you can use a credit card great, you can get your money back. If using PayPal then again you can get your money back but I don’t trust anything else for money transfer. Remember, before you buy cover all your bases to prove its legit.
Old 10-18-2021, 12:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,047 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Paypal will only step in and support you IF you pay the fee's...........friends and family you are on you own
The following users liked this post:
SB (10-18-2021)
Old 10-18-2021, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

I have purchased several things via Ebay through Pay Pal and got refunded 100% when those items were confirmed as scams. But that is definitely noteworthy.
Old 10-18-2021, 12:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,047 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Paypal is Ebay.................... I was referring to purchases outside of Ebay I should of been clearer