Old 10-31-2011, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Very sad .
Old 11-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by soldier4402
Better to be honest than hide things. Maybe people can learn from others mistakes
WRONG,unless it is a fact,a proven fact,it is just speculation.i did not know the man,so why plant the seed in my,and all the rest of the oso brotherhood,that alcohol was involved?do you understand what i am saying?if you think it is fair to have people believe he was drinking,and that caused the accident,when it is not a proven fact,then carry on.remember this,WHAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND.buy the way,have you been drinking?
Old 11-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Amiens16
When I was involved in the boating accident I was 16 years old. Basically the driver of the boat was going too fast and we hit someone's wave and it made me fly back and hit my back. I had huge bruises on my back from the accident. I didn't go to the hospital.

Every since then I have had problems with my lower back, I cannot stand for more than ten minutes at a time without my back hurting. I have had x-rays done, and a MRI. I also had 2 months of physical therapy for my back. The results of my MRI and X-ray all were normal. I put on 100 pounds with my son due to thyroid problems. My doctor says my back hurts because I'm overweight. I was normal size up until 18 months ago. My back hurt then and it still does now. Is their any other tests that they can do? Or should I ask for exploratory surgery?
Amiens16, I see you are a new member. This question would be best answered on medical forums but if you want to discuss your accident here it should be on a new thread. Just politely sayin'. This thread is about someone who died .
Old 11-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
WRONG,unless it is a fact,a proven fact,it is just speculation.i did not know the man,so why plant the seed in my,and all the rest of the oso brotherhood,that alcohol was involved?do you understand what i am saying?if you think it is fair to have people believe he was drinking,and that caused the accident,when it is not a proven fact,then carry on.remember this,WHAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND.buy the way,have you been drinking?
I dont know the person or the incident and my thoughts go out to the victim and his family. But i find it funny how people want to keep things hush hush whe somebody did something stupid that contributed to their own demise.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Last item of the story

I dont know the person or the incident and my thoughts go out to the victim and his family. But i find it funny how people want to keep things hush hush whe somebody did something stupid that contributed to their own demise.
"TODAY'S TMJ4 was told the man was unfamiliar with the area, and the Coast Guard believes that could have played a role in the crash." quote from original story.

Only 3 people know the condition of the driver, they were on the boat. OP made an assumption to the cause of the crash. Facts will come out, I'm sure. Very sad incident, no matter how one looks at it.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So sad,sorry about our friend.My prayers go out to all.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Registered

if the facts show drinking involved,than say so,until the facts,there is nothing to keep[hush hush].just speculation.u say somebody did something stupid,do u know the facts,if you do,please share them with us,if not,stop trying to make it look like alcohol was involved,and stop saying he did something stupid that led to his demise.please tell me why you are saying these things.maybe he was not famliar with the area,or maybe the boat had a mechanical problem and caused it to loose control,fact is,you dont know,SO DO US ALL A FAVOR,AND LET HIM REST IN PEACE.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mike tkach
if the facts show drinking involved,than say so,until the facts,there is nothing to keep[hush hush].just speculation.u say somebody did something stupid,do u know the facts,if you do,please share them with us,if not,stop trying to make it look like alcohol was involved,and stop saying he did something stupid that led to his demise.please tell me why you are saying these things.maybe he was not famliar with the area,or maybe the boat had a mechanical problem and caused it to loose control,fact is,you dont know,SO DO US ALL A FAVOR,AND LET HIM REST IN PEACE.
not saying anything of that read what I said.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Registered

not saying anything of that read what I said.
WHAT YOU SAID WAS ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE TRY TO HUSH HUSH.and u agree with the poster origional who said drinking may have beed involved.say all you want,im done with this,YOU JUST DONT GET IT.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=mike tkach;3542744]WHAT YOU SAID WAS ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE TRY TO HUSH HUSH.and u agree with the poster origional who said drinking may have beed involved.say all you want,im done with this,YOU JUST DONT GET IT.[/Q

I wasnt connecting the two. I said I feel bad for the victim and the family. But in a instance when people do try to keep it hush hush, not saying the two are related.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.