Bimini & Out Islands >

Bimini & Out Islands

Notices

Bimini & Out Islands

Old 06-12-2016, 03:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bimini & Out Islands

We want to explore these areas. Bimini looks easy with plenty of lodging, dockage, marina, restaurants.

What about the others?

We think it would be cool to overnight at a different island every night for a week or so.

Has anyone done this?
Old 06-12-2016, 03:10 PM
Registered

Would like to hit

Bimini
Abacos
Eleuthera
Exumas
Nassau
Old 06-13-2016, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 884 Likes on 479 Posts

Originally Posted by recoverycharters
We want to explore these areas. Bimini looks easy with plenty of lodging, dockage, marina, restaurants.

What about the others?

We think it would be cool to overnight at a different island every night for a week or so.

Has anyone done this?
FL powerboat club is there doing it right now (this week). One night per stop is going to be tough and will seem rushed to the client.
Old 06-13-2016, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
FL powerboat club is there doing it right now (this week). One night per stop is going to be tough and will seem rushed to the client.
We are going to try to be part of that next year.

Looks awesome.
Old 06-17-2016, 10:09 PM
Registered

Just got back from the FPC run. North Bimini, South Bimini, Chub Cay, Marsh Harbour, Treasure Cay, Green Turtle, Port Lucaya, West End. 500+ miles. Awesome place to float your boat.
Old 06-18-2016, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jima97
Just got back from the FPC run. North Bimini, South Bimini, Chub Cay, Marsh Harbour, Treasure Cay, Green Turtle, Port Lucaya, West End. 500+ miles. Awesome place to float your boat.

Any details on the run? What were the lodging arrangements? Any weather issues?
Old 06-18-2016, 08:36 PM
Registered

2 nights in Bimini, stayed at the brand new Hilton in North Bimini, unbelievable place, awesome Marina with floating docks. Hotel was amazing, did a couple days trips, one was to South Bimini, Honeymoon Harbor swam with stingrays the other was to a sunken ship just south for some awesome snorkeling. Then it was off to Chub Cay for lunch enroute to Abaco. Stayed at Marsh Harbor for a couple days after a stop for drinks at Petes Pub. While at Marsh Harbor had a couple day trips to Treasure Cay on a beautiful beach where we rafted up. Amazing water. Had lunch at Green Turtle Cay then went north of Sail Cay enroute to Port Lacaya. Then off to West End for a couple nights. No prob with fuel, great weather for the most part. Got a lil gnarly coming home, Stu left the day before and said the crossing was like a lake, we stayed an extra day and the wind kicked up, left with 4/6 not fun. Email me at [email protected] and I'll give you more info with Pics.
Old 06-18-2016, 09:27 PM
Registered

^^^^^this is awesome!!!!!!^^^^^^
Old 06-18-2016, 10:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,123 Likes on 473 Posts

Never been there but it sounds great.
From an outsiders point of view, if I were to visit the area and pay for a boat charter, I'd want to visit the area where the pigs are swimming off the beach. A broker in Florida I've dealt with before has sent me pics with her family swimming in beautiful clear waters with the pigs.

If the area for the pigs is within a sensible range for your visits, it could be a nice attraction for tourists on a charter. Might not mean much to you but for tourists, could be pretty special.

RR

Last edited by rak rua; 06-19-2016 at 01:24 AM.
Old 06-23-2016, 10:46 PM
Registered

Pigs are staniel cay, in the exuma chain, it's 250 miles from Miami. I was in Bimini few weeks ago. Maybe need to original a offshoreonly Bimini run..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.