Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Caribbean
Making the trip to Bimini >

Making the trip to Bimini

Notices

Making the trip to Bimini

Old 03-15-2020, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Planning stages to make another run over to Bimini on jetskis from Baker Haulover, full loop around and maybe run south to other islands. Thinking June time frame but nothing set in stone just yet.
I see FPC is schd for 6/19... anyone else planning?
Old 07-06-2020, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by high bid View Post
Planning stages to make another run over to Bimini on jetskis from Baker Haulover, full loop around and maybe run south to other islands. Thinking June time frame but nothing set in stone just yet.
I see FPC is schd for 6/19... anyone else planning?
Bimini is getting weird........owner of Big John's bar was killed last year at his home in Bimini Bay, a local was killed a month later via the same means (multiple gun shots). Lots of media reports they took the bar owner (he was American) to the local hospital and authorities refused to allow him to get medivac'd out to Miami. Bimini and the Bahamas in general will surely get rough if the tourists don't come and fund their existence.

FPC has postponed their Bahamas 2020 trips due to Covid.