Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Checkmate
Shootout Pics >

Shootout Pics

Notices

Shootout Pics

Old 09-02-2009, 04:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Keytime
Ok, that was you that yelled over at me after my run on Sunday, right?
Probably, I don't remember.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:19 PM

What speed won your class? 67?

Man, I had a blast this weekend. That was awesome. My buddy in the Hawk said "man, he was running loose." lol We could tell you were on the gas. That boat looks really good.

I actually ran out of gas on that stretch! I was low from running the Shootout and would have filled up right by Ron's, but Paul wanted to get to get rolling and make it to GG at speed. I knew it would be close, but I decided to go for it. Ran out at the 22mm. Paul had to come back and tow me about 4 miles. Not my brightest move, but everything turned out alright.
That sucks you ran out of gas. I've done that before. I think the class winner this year in the V1M1 (V-hull 22-26ft in length, modified engine-no power added feature ie blower/turbo) class ran in the mid
80s. I think he was pushing the boat with alot of power. I have a 454MAG w/ cam, exhaust, ECU flash from Tyler Crockett. The engine dynoed at 460HP at the flywheel. I think one would need closer to 700HP to run competively in this class most years. Maybe Vinny will drag his 259 down one of these days.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:14 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One of the MWBP members was nice enough to post this. My final run from Sunday. Enjoy.

http://s454.photobucket.com/albums/q...nt=Keytime.flv
Old 09-04-2009, 03:28 PM
I hate the winter!!
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by RJBBC
Maybe Vinny will drag his 259 down one of these days.
As much as that would be alot of fun, the tow would be killer ..... Besides my boat may go into shock in fresh water. All these years of salt, I may contaminate your lake.

Great pics Rob.

Last edited by Vinny P; 09-04-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:22 AM

One of the MWBP members was nice enough to post this. My final run from Sunday. Enjoy.

http://s454.photobucket.com/albums/q...nt=Keytime.flv
Keytime,
Great video. Do you know how to buy the DVD of the whole event? I heard them advertising this product at Captain Ron's but I don't remember who was providing this.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by Vinny P
As much as that would be alot of fun, the tow would be killer ..... Besides my boat may go into shock in fresh water. All these years of salt, I may contaminate your lake.

Great pics Rob.
Vinny,
A long fresh water weekend for your boat may clean her out. Just like a stout bran muffin. Hope all is well.
Rob
Old 09-05-2009, 03:29 PM
I hate the winter!!
Platinum Member

Vinny,
Just like a stout bran muffin.
Rob
LOL...
Old 09-06-2009, 05:52 AM
I hate the winter!!
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Sweet Addiction
What is the drive for you? I am thinking 13-14 hours. I think it is about 13 for us. I went up there in March and we did a round trip in 24 hours.
I am not 100% sure, but I think its some 1200 miles from here. So, the tow would be a bit longer. Too far for me. Just call me a sissy, I guess.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keytime,
Great video. Do you know how to buy the DVD of the whole event? I heard them advertising this product at Captain Ron's but I don't remember who was providing this.
I heard something about getting the entire event on DVD for $150 or $20 per run (or all runs for 1 participant... not sure). Might be the tv station that's selling 'em. Not sure. I'll def let ya know what I find out.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Search my reent threads....I posted several videos from different places at the shoot out....This was probably the most fun I have ever had on the water. We ran the poker ruin the day before and it was rainy and wet but still a blast bar hopping.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.