Checkmate gathering next year >

Checkmate gathering next year

Notices

Checkmate gathering next year

Old 09-29-2011, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Checkmate gathering next year

were looking to put a checkmate gathering together for next year. looking for suggestions on where to have it. we are thinking ocean city md. would have to be something that is between md and ny and waters that smaller mates would be able to run on.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:55 PM
Registered

I know it is not the area you are looking at, but at the checkmate owners forum, they have organized the "Chckmate Owners Rally" at Lake Cumberland for the last 2 or 3 years now.

Details for next year are being considered right now. Check out the website

http://www.checkmate-boats.com/
Old 09-30-2011, 10:39 PM
Registered

thanks, i belong there to and have seen the post for it, most of us north east guys didnt go to it, would like to but for me it is a 12 hour ride to and from and for the guys farther north it makes it a little difficult. just trying to maybe set something up closer for the guys up here. we had a checkmate dealer that said he would bring a new boat or two out if we could set something up but no one went through with it. just trying to get suggestions on places to have it. havent done much boating other than the north chesapeake and delaware river so i don't know of many spots that we could hold it.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:41 PM
Registered

Good luck with organizing it. Hope you get it done and have a great time.
Old 09-30-2011, 11:05 PM
Registered

thanks, hopefully we can get some boats out for a nice get together.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:34 AM
Registered

keep me posted on this, id like to try to make it. md is a bit to far for me, but i could do ny some place.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:34 AM
Registered

or do mass. i know i could get atleast 6-8 mates together around here.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:07 PM
Registered

noyzee, i will keep you posted we are trying to find something in middle to try to get as much people as possible. we have some guys that would be coming from maryland so maybe jersey shore or north jersey shore in the back bays. if you have any suggestions to a good spot please let me know. also something that smaller mates can run in.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:28 AM
Registered

i have no clue about anyplace south of the cape pretty much, ive done ct river and stuff but thats about it.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:44 PM
Registered

noyzee, we are trying to find something in the middle to please everyone. so far we have either ocean city md or somewhere down jersey shore like atlantic city,lbi, seaside or wildwood. you can get to them all from back bays. plus has plenty of resturaunts that you can get from water and the boardwalks. i don't think the guys from the bottom of maryland would go up as far as ct. let me know if you or anyone else would make the travel to jersey shore. i think that is probably going to be the half way point in between ct. and md. thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.