Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Chris Craft (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/chris-craft-155/)
-   -   welp . . . its listed. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/chris-craft/114118-welp-its-listed.html)

glassdave 10-11-2005 12:19 AM

welp . . . its listed.

1 Attachment(s)
sorry FundRazor, ya got compitition out there :D . i just listed my boat in the OSO classifieds and it will be going in traderonline as soon as it comes out for the season. boats gotta go cuz my driveway isnt big enough for this one and the one thats replacing it. :drink:

link to ad

i really like this boat and hate to see it go.

glassdave 10-11-2005 12:20 AM

Re: welp . . . its listed.

1 Attachment(s)
the new ride :cool:

Queenie 10-11-2005 08:34 AM

Both nice boats! The new one looks a lot bigger....what is it?

BOOSTEDSCARAB 10-11-2005 10:27 AM

Looks like a Scarab to me......maybe 36'

fund razor 10-11-2005 02:08 PM

Hey whatever.

I took mine off of the market. Got some tire kickers... people who wanted to steal it.

I am gonna keep it and splash it in the spring with a sign on it. Somebody will buy it then. They aren't gonna buy it online off season unless I give it away, no thanks. I didn't put all that time and money into it to give it away for free.

And there is no pressure of a new boat.

Can't see what you bought.
Didn't renew. Moved up the food chain at work and have been too busy for OSO. But whatever it is... good luck with it. Hope to see it in the spring.

glassdave 10-11-2005 02:59 PM

its a 38KV Scarab :cool: yea . . .its a big one :D

actually Jon, i am not hopeing for much action. i know its a tuff time to move anything. i do have a buyer but he wont be ready with $$$ till jan first, just to be safe i am gonna try to move this thing anyway i can in the mean time. :cool:

phughes69 10-11-2005 11:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Dave, why does your boat look the same as Ernie Davis's

glassdave 10-12-2005 07:29 AM

Ernie has decided that may be more boat than he needs at the moment and i have been wanting to move up for some time now so it worked out pretty good.

Queenie 10-12-2005 08:11 AM

Great looking boat Dave. You need to trailer it or bring it up to our end of the lake for all to see. My husband would looooove to see that boat!!!

Congrats and good luck on the sale of your current boat.

Barb

fund razor 10-12-2005 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by glassdave
its a 38KV Scarab :cool: yea . . .its a big one :D

actually Jon, i am not hopeing for much action. i know its a tuff time to move anything. i do have a buyer but he wont be ready with $$$ till jan first, just to be safe i am gonna try to move this thing anyway i can in the mean time. :cool:

Ok. I think I saw that boat the day that I met Ernie.
That is a big boy.

Congrats!!