Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Chris Craft
Selling Chris Cat CHEAP! >

Selling Chris Cat CHEAP!

Notices

Selling Chris Cat CHEAP!

Old 06-30-2008, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have seen this boat sold and resold many times this year. What gives? it is on Ebay now Item number: 200234004030 From the listed description it doesn't match with the pix. Stated that everything was premo but not what I see in the pix. If anyone has seen or riden in this ride PM me with the real facts please as I am interested.
Attached Thumbnails Selling Chris Cat CHEAP!-cat.jpg   Selling Chris Cat CHEAP!-cat2.jpg  
Old 06-30-2008, 08:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Andy
I have seen this boat sold and resold many times this year. What gives? it is on Ebay now Item number: 200234004030 From the listed description it doesn't match with the pix. Stated that everything was premo but not what I see in the pix. If anyone has seen or riden in this ride PM me with the real facts please as I am interested.
My phone number is clearly posted on the ebay auction. If you have questions you should take the opprotunity to call me, there is nothing to hide and I have no problem telling you the story about the boat...

FYI....It was not sold many times....
Old 11-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey what ever happened to this boat?Did Prostock buy it?I figured I would be seeing it at some of the poker runs here in NJ but I never did.There was one at the Lake Geroge run three years ago but I think that one came from Vermont.

Nordic95
Old 11-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Banned

boat was sold to someone else, Pro Stock did not end up with the boat.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
boat was sold to someone else, Pro Stock did not end up with the boat.
O it sounded like he made the deal and sent the money.Guess I wont be seeing it around here then.

Nordic95
Old 11-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by nordic95
O it sounded like he made the deal and sent the money.Guess I wont be seeing it around here then.

Nordic95
didnt send all the money, didnt respond to PM's, Didnt respond 2 weeks later when the boat was on ebay, and didnt respond to emails sent.....

have PM's and contract to back up my end....

6 months later this is coming up?......
Old 11-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 371 Likes on 250 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
didnt send all the money, didnt respond to PM's, Didnt respond 2 weeks later when the boat was on ebay, and didnt respond to emails sent.....

have PM's and contract to back up my end....

6 months later this is coming up?......
so you still have that boat?
Old 11-06-2008, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeff32
so you still have that boat?
Do you not read well??? He said he sold it, just not to Pro Stock. Pro Stock sent a deposit but then did nothing else, long duck dong tried e-mailng him and sent him PM's and what not and got no response, so he figured the guy changed his mind so he sold it to the next person that came along. Also if you look right under his avitar where he has the list of his boats right after Chris Cat is say's SOLD!!!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by bigo181979
Do you not read well??? He said he sold it, just not to Pro Stock. Pro Stock sent a deposit but then did nothing else, long duck dong tried e-mailng him and sent him PM's and what not and got no response, so he figured the guy changed his mind so he sold it to the next person that came along. Also if you look right under his avitar where he has the list of his boats right after Chris Cat is say's SOLD!!!
chill...
Old 11-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Perlmudder
chill...
Sorry its just kind of annoying when people read bits and pieces of a thread or for that matter a post, and then ask questions that have already been answered!! I understand we all miss things some times but when he the answer has been posted multiple ways and you still ask the question and he answers it and then you ask the same question again... Either you stupid or just being lazy as far as I am concerned!

Quick Reply: Selling Chris Cat CHEAP!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.