Old 07-20-2008, 08:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Dan... did you look at it??
Old 07-21-2008, 07:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had plans this weekend, but I hope to make the trip next Saturday. We'll see what happens.

Dan
Old 07-24-2008, 09:03 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Dan... is the old one???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986-...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 07-28-2008, 08:52 AM
Registered

Oh no.. our old one was an 85' and it was alot nicer than that one. We were wanting to go look at the 87' 260 that we have been talking about, but the dealer that has it does not want to let us water test it. We even offered to put down a deposit before doing so, but they are firm on not water testing it. It made me a little leary about it. If im going to spend that amount of money, Im going to want to try it out first to make sure everything functions properly. So for now, I kind of backed off on it. Its 2 1/2 hrs away, which isnt too far, but when your busy it would basically burn up a whole day on the weekend just going to see it. If they were willing to water test it, Im sure I would have had the boat home already If it checked out.

Tim, send me your email. The one I had from last year doesnt work anymore.

[email protected] (my email)

Dan
Old 07-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by HuronRiverRat
Oh no.. our old one was an 85' and it was alot nicer than that one. We were wanting to go look at the 87' 260 that we have been talking about, but the dealer that has it does not want to let us water test it. We even offered to put down a deposit before doing so, but they are firm on not water testing it. It made me a little leary about it. If im going to spend that amount of money, Im going to want to try it out first to make sure everything functions properly. So for now, I kind of backed off on it. Its 2 1/2 hrs away, which isnt too far, but when your busy it would basically burn up a whole day on the weekend just going to see it. If they were willing to water test it, Im sure I would have had the boat home already If it checked out.

Dan
That is messed up that they do not want top let you water test,in this market you would think they would do anything to sell a boat... I would have flipped out!

my email, [email protected]
Old 07-29-2008, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HuronRiverRat

Dan
Thats crazy???

Thats too bad it looked like a nice boat.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:24 AM
Registered

I made an offer on the boat without a water test and they are supposed to let me know today If they will accept. They seemed eager to get rid of the boat especially this time of year. If they accept, I'll be getting a deal. The offer is pending that it is in the condition that they advertised it as. They told me I will not be dissapointed.... so.... We'll find out. If they accept my offer, I'll be taking tommorow off and Im headed for Michigan. I'll let you know Monday what happened.

Dan
Old 07-31-2008, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Good Luck!
Old 07-31-2008, 03:01 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Call me if you get it Dan..

Quick Reply: Looking for Chris Craft Stinger 260

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.