Notices

Show your Chris Crafts

Old 12-09-2004, 07:24 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Show your Chris Crafts

Lets see your pics.
Attached Thumbnails Show your Chris Crafts-39-stinger.jpg   Show your Chris Crafts-79_400.jpg  
Old 12-09-2004, 07:26 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Default Re: Show your Chris Crafts

More
Attached Thumbnails Show your Chris Crafts-82-39-stinger.jpg   Show your Chris Crafts-82-312-stinger.jpg  
Old 12-09-2004, 07:27 PM
Registered
Gold Member

more
Attached Thumbnails Show your Chris Crafts-85-stin.jpg   Show your Chris Crafts-87-41-sting.jpg  
Old 12-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Registered
Gold Member

and more
Attached Thumbnails Show your Chris Crafts-88-stinger.jpg   Show your Chris Crafts-88-375-sting.jpg  
Old 12-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Looks good man, is that a before and after picture or what?

Also in the "chris craft owners" post they are posting all there Chris Crafts so go there too.
Old 12-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Registered
Gold Member

still more
Attached Thumbnails Show your Chris Crafts-89-39-sting.jpg   Show your Chris Crafts-miam-vice-small.jpg  
Old 12-09-2004, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice, my post before was refering to those first picutres that you posted, I thought it was like your boat and a before and after but I see your just posting alot of Chris Crafts now!!

Good work man I like the last 2 alot, I think they would look better without the big arch thought.
Old 12-10-2004, 07:37 AM
cashbrain05

I've owned 2 Stingers and loved both of them..my first was a 26' t/SBC and the second was a 312.My friend bought it from the set"Tequila Sunrise". It had big 460's in it and those chitty King Cobra drives.Kept blowin' them off the back of the boat.
I still miss those boats and keep my eye open for one.I missed a Fittapaldi that was in SO FL..a couple years ago ...GREAT FORUM !!!

Old 12-10-2004, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My old Stinger 202
Attached Thumbnails Show your Chris Crafts-stinger.jpg   Show your Chris Crafts-stinger2.jpg   Show your Chris Crafts-stinger-dash.jpg  

Old 12-10-2004, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CBlakeNS
Nice, my post before was refering to those first picutres that you posted, I thought it was like your boat and a before and after but I see your just posting alot of Chris Crafts now!!

Good work man I like the last 2 alot, I think they would look better without the big arch thought.
We took our arch off last winter. I was reluctant but my husband wasn't, after many people commented that it dated the boat. I must he admit he was right and it looked much better after we took the arch off.

We're doing more to it this winter (3rd project in 3 winters....re-did entire cabin winter '02, rebuilt motors winter '03 and now re-painting it with more improvements to cockpit/cabin area winter '04). Hopefully losing the deck vents....they've gotta be the biggest vents in boat history and they really date the boat. We took off the windshield and we're making our own faring(sp?), plus we're taking the cabin door off and doing that in a zippered vinyl so you're not hearing the constant pounding of the cabin door in 3-5 footers.

Not much left that's original on the boat, but we sure are happy with her.

Quick Reply: Show your Chris Crafts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.