Cigarette racing decals

Notices

Cigarette racing decals

Old 09-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Cigarette racing decals

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Phil's vinyl lady can make damn near anything. She has all of the artwork. She made this for my truck and a bunch of others. Just have her do it on the carbon fiber material in any size you want. You know it will get done right.
hey tsg id like to get a sticker for the front of my truck like that could you give me some info how to reach the person who did it for u thanks mike
Old 09-09-2005, 12:37 PM
Registered

We can cut the script in any size, material or color. We also have the oval logos that can be done in any color to match your boat car or trailer. We're doing an oval for a customer right now with Carbon fiber background, silver metalic lettering and red reflective "1". The "racing Team" part can be moved anywhere in teh middle as well. I'll try to attach some smaller pics.
Attached Images    

Last edited by CCPerformance; 09-12-2005 at 01:53 PM.
Old 09-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 42PLAYBOY
hey tsg id like to get a sticker for the front of my truck like that could you give me some info how to reach the person who did it for u thanks mike
sign4boat just did the exact decal for my truck..& a real slick Carbon Fiber look Cig Oval. He can fix you up !

Thanks Bill !!
Old 09-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Registered

I just posted 3 of the standard colors above. We can set the colors to any that you'd like. We also generally remove the "American Offshore Legend" around the oval. You may also want the oval stretched a bit as well. If you look at most of the newer cigs the logo is a bit longer than the standards. Its all personal preferance.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:32 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 42PLAYBOY
I would probably go with CCperformance or sign4boat to get one quickly. I had Lip-Ship get mine for me. You can give them a shout if you'd rather, but looks like some of these guys can make them pretty fast.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

sign4boat did our red revolution(pictured above) and it looks awesome. i cant tell that the decals are not paint. the logo and name and cigarette scripts all look perfect and he made them in no time. if you are considering doing decals then definately give bill casson(sign4boat) a call
Old 09-12-2005, 08:48 PM
Registered

We Have The Printers And Matrials To Make Anything You Want Custom OR AS A DEALER i CAN GET THE PDF FILE YOU WANT LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP
Old 09-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wild
Von, I had advance take them off, then they sent them to lathem for me. I was really expecting a larger trim tab, but this is alot better.

Call me if you want to try them out. I want to check out your 3man back seat some time also. Thinking of trying to make mine a 6 or even 9 man stand up in a few years.

314-420-2619

I will be down all weekend. I have a dock party to go to sometime Sat.

Wild

Hey thanks for the info, Interior is out of the boat being redone and the engines are on there way to Oklahoma so I won't be down for a few. When it all gets back together I'll give you a call. I like the 3 man but wish it was where the normal seat was instead of teh extended sun pad.

Throttles should be out to Latham as we speak!
Old 09-13-2005, 06:57 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sign4boat
Here is one i just made for a member here. I can even do fades. These are all one piece, no over-layes of vinyl to collect wax and rub off.
That must be my sticker. I already got some of those from sign4boat and the quality is 200%!!!! Great job!
Thanks, they look "just" like the logo on my boat.

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 09-18-2005, 07:58 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sign4boat
Neither, i use a gerber edge ( uses heat to melt resin into the vinyl instead of just printing on top) holds up great with no need to laminate. i do use a uv clear for longevity.
\

Nice work The revolution looks good.

rob

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.

Quick Reply: Cigarette racing decals

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.