Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Haulover Inlet --- IT'S AMAZING WE LIVED!!!!! >

Haulover Inlet --- IT'S AMAZING WE LIVED!!!!!

Notices

Haulover Inlet --- IT'S AMAZING WE LIVED!!!!!

Old 08-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Haulover Inlet --- IT'S AMAZING WE LIVED!!!!!

Joe,
heard the story from Mike on wed before we went out and he said it like you did...... pretty ruff waters uh...........he was really impressed by the boat (held up and ran) all weekend long.....next time, have him call me so that we can go out on both boats....

Andy,
Old 08-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by lowblue320
Joe,
heard the story from Mike on wed before we went out and he said it like you did...... pretty ruff waters uh...........he was really impressed by the boat (held up and ran) all weekend long.....next time, have him call me so that we can go out on both boats....

Andy,
No doubt ---- I'd be nice to have a second boat..... If Mike's coming along you never know ------ the water he gets us into, we might sink one of them. I'd be nice to have a second to jump in!

What boat do you have?
Old 08-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow!
Too bad somebody didn't get that on video, we could have watched it and marveled for years!
Old 08-04-2006, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 3,022 Likes on 989 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe
He does ------- He's the lucky SOB who you've seen in Powerboat Magazine getting his WHOLE boat redone, including the exterior!

If tank fell in a pile of sh!t, he'd find a diamond ring that the horse once bit off of some poor lady's finger!!!!! He's the luckiest B@stard I know!!!

Not to mention he also has a tricked out truck to pull the boat (which he also got a "Smokin'" deal on I hear. Right, Tim! )

Joe
Joe, I've learned it's just about being at the right place at the right time and having cool people around you instead of d!ck heads!

In regards to tims boat. He jammed out there and grabbed it. I didn't go, didn't even know he was going until like a week before. Then he was itchin' to get it back here. He's seriously thinking about sending it back out in the next couple months.

Kelly and I want to run out there in Jan/Feb '07 if we miss the worlds. You in?

Oh, and the other boat isn't an Otterlimits....It's an Apache. I didn't think I even needed to say that part They are step brothers anyway
Old 08-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Registered

I have a 30 spectre ....
Attached Thumbnails Haulover Inlet --- IT'S AMAZING WE LIVED!!!!!-andy-cat-small.jpg  
Old 08-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thisistank
Kelly and I want to run out there in Jan/Feb '07 if we miss the worlds. You in?

Oh, and the other boat isn't an Otterlimits....It's an Apache. I didn't think I even needed to say that part They are step brothers anyway
I try to always make it there in either late Jan. or Feb. We will be there (hopefully for a Lip-Ship Poker Run!!!).

I knew that....... Apache's are sweet. We just left Grant's Custom Rigging/Offshore Outdrives and Fire Water was there. It looks amazing! Also, Predator and Kemosabe were at Chief. They're all awesome boats!

Joe.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by lowblue320
I have a 30 spectre ....
You're going to have to run 1/2 throttle you run w/ us! That boat even looks fast w/ those outboards. What's your cruise and top speed?
Old 08-07-2006, 12:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Joe
You're going to have to run 1/2 throttle you run w/ us! That boat even looks fast w/ those outboards. What's your cruise and top speed?

top speed very fast in the three digits when you come down you'll find out exactly were let me or mike know.....
Old 08-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Awesome story...and I hate to call it a story because I totally believe you all. I frequent Lauderdale/Miami on business so next time I am down there in a few weeks I am going to Haulover park to check out this inlet...I will take my camera and my best lenses too!
Old 08-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Awesome story...and I hate to call it a story because I totally believe you all. I frequent Lauderdale/Miami on business so next time I am down there in a few weeks I am going to Haulover park to check out this inlet...I will take my camera and my best lenses too!

better take rain coat

mike

Quick Reply: Haulover Inlet --- IT'S AMAZING WE LIVED!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.