Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Which one of the F2 Top Gun's is the best and Why? >

Which one of the F2 Top Gun's is the best and Why?

Notices

Which one of the F2 Top Gun's is the best and Why?

Old 03-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

You could always call Craig Barrie at Fastboats.com I think he built most of them . Randy has the single step for sale I think he wants about $ 135,000 for it .

Rick G.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Rick G
You could always call Craig Barrie at Fastboats.com I think he built most of them . Randy has the single step for sale I think he wants about $ 135,000 for it .

Rick G.
Craig was not at Cigarette when the F2 T/S were made, but he does know the boats. The owner of Cigarette at the time was Jack Cabasco (sp?). He raced our boat with Phil Lipschultz and they won many races including the National & World Championship.
Attached Thumbnails Which one of the F2 Top Gun's is the best and Why?-top-gunf2-37.jpg  
Old 03-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Rick G.
Non step
Old 03-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 2,831 Likes on 951 Posts

Rick G.
Randy's is the non-step....The blue/white "cloud" boat is the single step boat that is for sale.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think means "Randy Sweers" @ Fastboats.com has the single step bottom.

Randy Wild has the '99 F2 converted to pleasure for sale, also.

To carify the confusion!
Old 03-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
Craig was not at Cigarette when the F2 T/S were made, but he does know the boats. The owner of Cigarette at the time was Jack Cabasco (sp?). He raced our boat with Phil Lipschultz and they won many races including the National & World Championship.

I wish that I had this as a nice clear picture so that I could make a poster out of it! This was taken when Phil raced the boat.
Attached Thumbnails Which one of the F2 Top Gun's is the best and Why?-cigarette-f2-1-racing-2-.jpg  
Old 03-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
After that, the boat was raced by Brett Furshman under the Miccosukee banner and they claimed another title with it. I bought the boat from Brett in 2001 and this is what it looked like back then.
Attached Thumbnails Which one of the F2 Top Gun's is the best and Why?-cigarette-f2-30.jpg   Which one of the F2 Top Gun's is the best and Why?-cigarette-f2-30.jpg  
Old 03-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

When we raced it for the first time it had two different numbers on it. We told the vinly shop to change the numbers in all three spots, but somehow the number on the top deck got overlooked. We had our F2-3 number on the sides, but it still had Brett's F2-30 on the deck. Oops. No big deal I guess because not one person noticed it. We realized it a few weeks later and changed it then. Here are two pics from that race. You can see the two different numbers in one of the pictures!
Attached Thumbnails Which one of the F2 Top Gun's is the best and Why?-cigarette-1.jpg   Which one of the F2 Top Gun's is the best and Why?-cigarette-2.jpg  
Old 03-05-2007, 10:51 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 790 Likes on 257 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
I wish that I had this as a nice clear picture so that I could make a poster out of it! This was taken when Phil raced the boat.
Now that's an AD I like .......
Old 03-06-2007, 04:38 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,053 Likes on 277 Posts

Lucky Strike owns!

But i think Steve Britains boat is for sale too. Maxed Out

Quick Reply: Which one of the F2 Top Gun's is the best and Why?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.