Notices

Sold

Old 04-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 2,830 Likes on 950 Posts

Originally Posted by Croozin2
It'll be the one parked WAAAYYYYY away from the dock. If people thought I was anal about the Formula, they ain't seen nuthin' yet! The pictures of the boat just don't do it justice. It is absolutely beautiful in person. Also, new set of E-tops, sea strainers and DVD system. Randy definitely maintained her with an open checkbook.
Congrats bro!! I know we talked about some other option (before Randys boat was in your sites) and I'm glad Randy's boat worked out for you. It is SUPER clean and looks/runs great! You and James are going to be king sh!t up there Maybe Kelly and I will see you guys some time this summer if we finally take James up on his invites.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The only other thing i was thinking about doing to the cig was to mount a front and rear facing camera on the center lifting ring on the deck- that way you could run all day then come back and take the chip out and watch it at night or watch it at the dock on the DVD player - That would cool,

Wild
Old 04-02-2007, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Wild
The only other thing i was thinking about doing to the cig was to mount a front and rear facing camera on the center lifting ring on the deck- that way you could run all day then come back and take the chip out and watch it at night or watch it at the dock on the DVD player - That would cool,

Wild
Dude, you are like the gadget master, huh? Is a cool idea though!
Old 04-02-2007, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Congrats bro!! I know we talked about some other option (before Randys boat was in your sites) and I'm glad Randy's boat worked out for you. It is SUPER clean and looks/runs great! You and James are going to be king sh!t up there Maybe Kelly and I will see you guys some time this summer if we finally take James up on his invites.
Thanks Tank. I saw Jeffery bought that Tiger. I would've loved to have it but it was a little over what I was planning to spend and Randy's fit the bill perfectly. I told Phil you were his shameless pimp but he said that was cool. As long as the boats keep flying out the door!

You need to take James up on his offer. If you guys don't come down here for something, meet us in Destin for the Emerald Coast. Absolute kick in the azz. James has been pumping me about doing Havasu one year too. This year is out as I'm in the middle of starting up a new business but next year.....
Old 04-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Are We There Yet?
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
In addition to Croozin's Gun, an '04 TS Gun was purchased from Phil that's on it's way to LA, and an '02 TS Tiger that came in last night from Ocean Performance.

3 Cigs in one weekend Bro!
Old 04-03-2007, 06:28 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,291 Likes on 446 Posts

Congrats Randy.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stalkin
In addition to Croozin's Gun, an '04 TS Gun was purchased from Phil that's on it's way to LA, and an '02 TS Tiger that came in last night from Ocean Performance.

All these going to be over at Tickfaw?
Old 04-03-2007, 08:49 AM
Are We There Yet?
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jmeng
All these going to be over at Tickfaw?
Yep...
Old 04-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Croozin2
Dude, you are like the gadget master, huh?!
Yes i am, my house, truck and all my toys are tricked out with some cool gadgets, and i have TVs everywhere

Wild
Old 04-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 2,830 Likes on 950 Posts

Originally Posted by Stalkin

Well, I"m glad to see Tickfaw is moving up in the world

We'll miss you guys in Havi, but maybe this year we'll be able to get out that way to see you guys.

Quick Reply: Sold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.